Nederland "Bulldog" Football

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Dont worry, with all those transfers and swamp-mutt speed yall should dominate both those squads. Best team in 5A! 

Who said anything about speed?  It was stated we need to see how they can handle real speed.  Playing Crosby, WOS, Dayton will tell you.  It.may be ugly early for Nederland, but this tongue in cheek has been entertaining

9 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Who said anything about speed?  It was stated we need to see how they can handle real speed.  Playing Crosby, WOS, Dayton will tell you.  It.may be ugly early for Nederland, but this tongue in cheek has been entertaining

Dayton?  Awww thats just another purple team, yall will have no problem, ask Png. Undefeated non-district slate for the best team in 5A!

19 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Wait...  Who said Nederland was best team in 5a?

All those transfers and swamp-mutt speed they got they're the best team in 5A man, we playing for 2nd place. State or bust. Neumann gonna make some D1 players outta them this year. They might house-rule WOS after the Crosby scrimmage. 

12 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Ironically, other than this one, and my post above trying to figure out what this angle was... there have been no Nederland posters.  This is a PAM, PNG, Central thread.

There are exactly 3 posts by Indian Fans (before I made this post) and 2 of those are by the same fan. How is this anywhere near a PNG thread?

13 minutes ago, NDNation said:

There are exactly 3 posts by Indian Fans (before I made this post) and 2 of those are by the same fan. How is this anywhere near a PNG thread?

Always a feather fight between Injuns and Mutts. For sale signs might be needed. 

15 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Dont worry, with all those transfers and swamp-mutt speed yall should dominate both those squads. Best team in 5A! 

Lol.  The last few Ned-WOS games have been barn burners, I know this is a scrimmage but it will be a good one.  It will be a good test for the young Dogs.

17 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Lol.  The last few Ned-WOS games have been barn burners, I know this is a scrimmage but it will be a good one.  It will be a good test for the young Dogs.

Is Nederland scrimmaging WOS this week, I thought they were scrimmaging Crosby ?

Buddy you kinda sound a little angry, maybe cause you been saying for years how the titans will rule this district when you finally get here, and now that your boys are here no one is awe of them, with their big enrollment numbers, new school, pay for parking , incredible history of winning. And we do brag a little bit over here in Nederland, but it's not really bragging if you've done it right?

2 hours ago, bigdog said:

Nederland scrimmages Crosby this week and plays WOS next week for the 1st official game of the season. I hope the dogs can keep it close but i don't see it happening. Nederland needs to find a QB ASAP.  

1 hour ago, Knoddy1 said:

Buddy you kinda sound a little angry, maybe cause you been saying for years how the titans will rule this district when you finally get here, and now that your boys are here no one is awe of them, with their big enrollment numbers, new school, pay for parking , incredible history of winning. And we do brag a little bit over here in Nederland, but it's not really bragging if you've done it right?

With 100 straight district titles there's no way we can stay on the field with big ole Ned, best team in 5A.