PA Memorial football

PA4Real

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Pearland should shed some light on what needs to be fine tuned, especially with the defense the Oilers suppose to have, specifically D-line. Hope the kids have some fun today and hoping for no injuries. 

if i can get my relief to come early, i'm gonna try and make the quick drive to Pearland

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

he would be deadly at wr...don't know how good is hands are though. i thought he was going to play DB??

He sure was in the WRs team picture. Im guessing it's all hands on deck this season lol, I wouldn't be shocked if Angelle plays a lil DB this yr. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He sure was in the WRs team picture. Im guessing it's all hands on deck this season lol, I wouldn't be shocked if Angelle plays a lil DB this yr. 

I heard something to that effect w/ Jones and Angelle playing both ways. Can't move down in classification and not show out imo.

Anything on the back up QB?  With some of these teams he should get a lil burn.  See what the future looks like.

42 minutes ago, PA4Real said:

I heard something to that effect w/ Jones and Angelle playing both ways. Can't move down in classification and not show out imo.

Anything on the back up QB?  With some of these teams he should get a lil burn.  See what the future looks like.

Not sure if he's on varsity but look out for Kam Ladia. 

24 minutes ago, The Goat said:

Brandon, keep us updated. 

waiting on my wife to get home...I got off early..will probably sit on the home side. hoping to see a game like scrimmage. my key points of concern is can we move the ball effectively. also can the defense do a better job with the run. not looking for any razzle dazzle, just want to see them move the ball without making it look difficult. I have witnessed PAM teams in first scrimmages move it well and played really good as the season goes on. gonna be hard with practice jerseys on lol

2 minutes ago, pakronos said:

waiting on my wife to get home...I got off early..will probably sit on the home side. hoping to see a game like scrimmage. my key points of concern is can we move the ball effectively. also can the defense do a better job with the run. not looking for any razzle dazzle, just want to see them move the ball without making it look difficult. I have witnessed PAM teams in first scrimmages move it well and played really good as the season goes on. gonna be hard with practice jerseys on lol

B, you might want to head out a little earlier than you planned, I just saw a tweet that they think they will start the varsity at 6:30 pm

6 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Going down from 6A and being loaded at the skill positions, why do I hear about so many kids playing both ways?

to dominate. simply put, to run teams and fans out of stadiums early...besides, should it matter how they do it?? winning is winning with our OWN kids, not borrowed from mid county. 

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

to dominate. simply put, to run teams and fans out of stadiums early...besides, should it matter how they do it?? winning is winning with our OWN kids, not borrowed from mid county. 

Just curious. With 80 kids on varsity I feel bad for the 65 standing around on the sidelines.