Chron 22-5a Predictions

liltex

6 hours ago, Stattrax said:

It just amazes me that they did not pick Bumperton to finish first.... I mean it's a new Slumperton.... New Helmets, new colors to go with the baby blue..... New turf on the field that can seat up to 800.... 2nd year coach.... He knows....... This is a recipe for success... Word around the water cooler is that Subway in Clumperton will be giving away free subs for every win over a relevant district team.... Clumperton, Bumperton, rah rah rah.... I think this is Chumpertons year....

Geez Stat, did an ugly girl from Lumberton turn you down or something? You seem to have a huge problem with us.

22 hours ago, bigdog said:

Every team has issues every year.  Ned was on their 3rd or 4th qb one year and still went to the playoffs.  Keep thinking that's the key to PAM winning district.  LOL.  As far as Vidor goes, they haven't made the playoffs since 2012, even on years when they have had a bunch of returning starters.  It won't be any easier this year.

assuming i have permission to speak, with the district being a joke, congrats on going to the playoffs(this district still cupcake with PAM in it!) every year. deep down, all the mutts are butt hurt they don't get a superior athlete from PA to play for them...boo freaking hoo...PAM is just gonna donkey stomp all over "the people who think they are better than everyone else" arse just like the last time they visited Memorial staduim when Lincoln beat the breaks off them...can't duck and hide anymore. if they were so much up to the challenge, that money hungry coach would have wanted to play PAM every year...smh...Nederland=loser nation.

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

assuming i have permission to speak, with the district being a joke, congrats on going to the playoffs(this district still cupcake with PAM in it!) every year. deep down, all the mutts are butt hurt they don't get a superior athlete from PA to play for them...boo freaking hoo...PAM is just gonna donkey stomp all over "the people who think they are better than everyone else" arse just like the last time they visited Memorial staduim when Lincoln beat the breaks off them...can't duck and hide anymore. if they were so much up to the challenge, that money hungry coach would have wanted to play PAM every year...smh...Nederland=loser nation.

Nobody's ducking, that's why we play teams like WO-S,Crosby, Dayton, etc.  As far as that one game, good for you.  That was the first time Lincoln beat Ned in 11 years. Lol.  And TJ  didn't beat Ned in the last 6 years.  So tell me again why we would be ducking??

2 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Nobody's ducking, that's why we play teams like WO-S,Crosby, Dayton, etc.  As far as that one game, good for you.  That was the first time Lincoln beat Ned in 11 years. Lol.  And TJ  didn't beat Ned in the last 6 years.  So tell me again why we would be ducking??

you ducked due to improved coaching and far superior players that actually work hard instead of showing up. you ducked because of jamaal charles. you ducked because of players like J.Seales and T. Singlton. you were disgusted by outstanding playes from the 2011 team that just keep coming through the pipeline. that sorry excuse of a team couldn't hold ANYONE'S jock strap in PAM's old district...THAT'S why you duck. trust me, you WILL be embarrassed AGAIN  this year!!

11 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Play Crosby and Dayton potential first round 1st round playoff games? (Who wouldn't want to get a early look at a teams like that. That make you better) and WOS and Nederland have either scrimmaged or played every year since 2009. Another team that makes you better. And and they have something special between them. Neumann schedules potienal first and second round games before district starts which in anyone's eyes are smart. But of course it's not to your standards. Neumann should have contacted you first on who he should schedule to play. Call him next realignment time

since ya'll love swinging from WO-S manhood, lets take care of that elephant in the room right now!!! the only reason wo-s plays the little sorry teams like nederland is due to they are close in numbers. last time wo-s attempted to fix there horse face lips to play PAM jamaal ran crazy on them with a dislocated shoulder that would pop out. that was a scrimmage that was played in a game format...after that, they didn't want ANYMORE.  they won't ask PAM to play due to size and numbers and lets face it, they would lose. probably the same reason why they won't play central. WO-S is a bully..they prey on the WEAK.

playing first rd playoff games is still a joke. however mediocrity is so rampant from the two districts, it has people fooled into thinking that's "great" football...smh... 

14 minutes ago, pakronos said:

since ya'll love swinging from WO-S manhood, lets take care of that elephant in the room right now!!! the only reason wo-s plays the little sorry teams like nederland is due to they are close in numbers. last time wo-s attempted to fix there horse face lips to play PAM jamaal ran crazy on them with a dislocated shoulder that would pop out. that was a scrimmage that was played in a game format...after that, they didn't want ANYMORE.  they won't ask PAM to play due to size and numbers and lets face it, they would lose. probably the same reason why they won't play central. WO-S is a bully..they prey on the WEAK.

playing first rd playoff games is still a joke. however mediocrity is so rampant from the two districts, it has people fooled into thinking that's "great" football...smh... 

Right... If you lose to anyone in district or 1st round you have some serious crow to eat. And lots of it. 

So you saying PAM running all the way to state? 

25 minutes ago, pakronos said:

you ducked due to improved coaching and far superior players that actually work hard instead of showing up. you ducked because of jamaal charles. you ducked because of players like J.Seales and T. Singlton. you were disgusted by outstanding playes from the 2011 team that just keep coming through the pipeline. that sorry excuse of a team couldn't hold ANYONE'S jock strap in PAM's old district...THAT'S why you duck. trust me, you WILL be embarrassed AGAIN  this year!!

Improved coaching- debatable.  Your the one who called him "Xbox".  And as far as players goes, Lincoln and Tj had players as well and couldn't beat Ned once in a decade.  Pam couldn't hold their own jockstrap in that district, so why are you worried about Ned, sounds like envy to me. :)

6 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Improved coaching- debatable.  Your the one who called him "Xbox".  And as far as players goes, Lincoln and Tj had players as well and couldn't beat Ned once in a decade.  Pam couldn't hold their own jockstrap in that district, so why are you worried about Ned, sounds like envy to me. :)

In what district? 

I guess PAM didn't schedule potential 1st round opponents because they knew they weren't making the playoffs and schedule 5a schools for confident boosters and boost the stats and win columns. 

Which makes buddy G like numerous of other teams in the state when it came to playoff time because PAM started basketball season early. Makes a lot of sense now ;)

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I'm not a big Ned fan (obviously), but I wouldn't say they duck teams. They've probably had the hardest preseason in district for several years.

Nope.  Just an example of teams Neumann has scheduled non-district:

Angleton

WO-S

LaMarque

Brenham

Friendswood

Texas City

Crosby

Dayton

So what are we ducking?  A team that goes out in the first round most years or misses the playoffs.

9 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

I guess PAM didn't schedule potential 1st round opponents because they knew they weren't making the playoffs and schedule 5a schools for confident boosters and boost the stats and win columns. 

Which makes buddy G like numerous of other teams in the state when it came to playoff time because PAM started basketball season early. Makes a lot of sense now ;)

Why would one schedule an opponent you're likely to see in the playoffs 1st round? To me that's pretty dumb. Hard to beat a team twice in a season. 

2 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Nope.  Just an example of teams Neumann has scheduled non-district:

Angleton

WO-S

LaMarque

Brenham

Friendswood

Texas City

Crosby

Dayton

So what are we ducking?  A team that goes out in the first round most years or misses the playoffs.

Waller. They are playoff almost every year

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Why would one schedule an opponent you're likely to see in the playoffs? To me that's pretty dumb. Hard to beat a team twice in a season. 

Most of them were in a different division.  I think we saw maybe Dayton and LM twice the years we played them non-district.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Why would one schedule an opponent you're likely to see in the playoffs? To me that's pretty dumb. Hard to beat a team twice in a season. 

No that's brilliant you have game film on them already at the beginning of the season. Figure out what worked what didn't. See who they lost too that year or gave them a run for their money and copy cat that game plan. And put it all together. 

2 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

No that's brilliant you have game film on them already at the beginning of the season. Figure out what worked what didn't. See who they lost too that year or gave them a run for their money and copy cat that game plan. And put it all together. 

You dont think the other team would be doing the exact same thing? Interesting. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You dont think the other team would be doing the exact same thing? Interesting. 

They will, without a doubt. But as the season goes you are suppose to get better. And depends how good your coach is, and how good the assistants are at scouting. How good is the coaching staff plays a good factor. And you always need a little luck. And in recent years Nederland tends to start 1-2 0-3 few 2-1 years then hit a long winning streak.