Chron 22-5a Predictions

liltex

13 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

Well BG it seems you holding the city of PA and the Titans almost by yourself. I tell you this much, you need to be the hype man to the team, because I believe you have more faith inn team than their own coaches. This weekend starts all the backing up or more trash talking. And do remember all things go thru Nederland first.

Nah, they just read and not post, they're a few that do though. I remember when it was flooded with double-digit Memorial posters about 5-6 years ago.

"If you win they will follow, if you lose they will disappear"………

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 1:45 PM, bigdog said:

Just a small comparison, but PNG's  Brandon Faircloth took the head coaching job in 2009 (7 years)

Of those 7 years he has had  6 winning seasons over .500 (2012 the only year under .500)

He has lead his team to the playoffs all 6 of those winning seasons, and been past the first round 3 times. (2009,2010,2015)

Overall winning percentage of 63.75% (51-29)

that 2012 year was brutal to watch, the qb play was even worse smh, that was one transfer I wish we wouldn't have had.

3 hours ago, MAYFIELD said:

Well BG it seems you holding the city of PA and the Titans almost by yourself. I tell you this much, you need to be the hype man to the team, because I believe you have more faith inn team than their own coaches. This weekend starts all the backing up or more trash talking. And do remember all things go thru Nederland first.

Nah Mr. Mayfield we're here. I myself just like to do a little thing i call "Ghosting" 

8 hours ago, Stattrax said:

I think everyone on here is scared to tell you the truth BG.... Memorial has not done much of anything in the history of mankind... They have a coach who is compared to a video game... Half the town left for Nerderland because Memorial is so bad.... You, yourself had wrote them off until they dropped.. I guess if you are hanging your hat on one season in the history I can agree with that... I do think everyone in the area had made it to the 3rd round in the past 10 years... Dont have the stats but im pretty sure... Nerderland does own someone... Thats BF... Not me... I sleep well at night.... Although I do think Memorial could be special in 5A if they had a good staff.. Time will tell..... Atmosphere on the Rez is 7 years in a row...... Maybe I should throw my Vs up!!!!!!!!!!!! Picks up Mic and slings it............... Maybe, just maybe, this whole thing will help BF... LN might not get all the PAM recruits and we could beat them again.. Then maybe again I am just hoping..................

well stats, PAM is still a very young school in comparison to PNG. PAM has been a school for 14 years. yes i know the westbrook story..lightning struck once...IF PAM had suggs in the 2002-2004, i have NO doubt 5th rd and beating Katy . Colbert was not a good coach...Thompson was not a good coach. when there is just average players we struggle. now PAM had to go through a cleansing. that cleansing was getting through the first 4 years due to in house fighting of what school you came from and coached at. it's hard to win when you have a team with multiple starters and multiple coaches from 3 schools. once all that got filtered, you saw thompson come in and try with an empty well...kenny got a restocked in the talent pool when he took over. well the well ran dry the last two years...well it's filling back up. don't make me bring up when pn-g left 4a to go to 5a and got beat like a drum for two years and magically came back to 4a. now you the stat man, pull up PAM's schedule for the past 13 years...NOBODY IN THIS AREA COULD HAVE PLAYED THAT SCHEDULE WITH A GOOD OUTCOME, EVEN THE NAGS OF ORANGE CO. and to the people that took their kids from PA...oh well...didn't need ya...because it wasn't for "educational" reasons that's for damn sure.

5 hours ago, MAYFIELD said:

well that's a slap in the face.