PN-G Indians

prepballfan

Been to practice all week. They are coming along very nicely. McZeal is a very exceptional athlete. D. McGough looks like he will slide in across the field from McZeal and could even be our receptions leader this season. The Offensive line is working hard to rebuild with a couple of starters returners and a couple who played a bunch last season back. Decent size on both lines this season. The INdians front 7 on D looks to be way ahead of the game and will be the shining star of the D. Running back Hughes is a very fast  back and will only add to the speed out of the back field. The QB well he is a 10th grade speedster. He is way ahead of the passing game than I ever thought he would be. This kiddo has special written all over him. I also was pleased to see our backup QB is also an exceptional player. He can throw very accurate passes. Keys to the seaon will be Oline developement and just overall growth with the younger huys. I am happy with the progress and we should get a crash course in weaknessess and strengths next week playing against the #1 team in the state and defending state champs WOS. So looking forward to the scrimmage. WHo better to teach you than them.

16 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Been to practice all week. They are coming along very nicely. McZeal is a very exceptional athlete. D. McGough looks like he will slide in across the field from McZeal and could even be our receptions leader this season. The Offensive line is working hard to rebuild with a couple of starters returners and a couple who played a bunch last season back. Decent size on both lines this season. The INdians front 7 on D looks to be way ahead of the game and will be the shining star of the D. Running back Hughes is a very fast  back and will only add to the speed out of the back field. The QB well he is a 10th grade speedster. He is way ahead of the passing game than I ever thought he would be. This kiddo has special written all over him. I also was pleased to see our backup QB is also an exceptional player. He can throw very accurate passes. Keys to the seaon will be Oline developement and just overall growth with the younger huys. I am happy with the progress and we should get a crash course in weaknessess and strengths next week playing against the #1 team in the state and defending state champs WOS. So looking forward to the scrimmage. WHo better to teach you than them.

Let just hope they can stay healthy vs the very physical Stangs. Might be one of the best teams I have seen. For sure in the 3&4a level! 

3 hours ago, prepballfan said:

Make no mistake the O line is in good hands. I promise you there's not a better O line coach out there than the one y'all have. 

2 hours ago, Octfeb said:

Payback though for last season.. Gotta restart that winning tradition for the Broncos against yall. (Insert mad face)If we get yall in the playoffs.. I say all this with love... Gotta love the purple.. :D

Ok done with the highjacking.. 

Carry on.. Good luck this season. 

No hijacking lol welcome aboard the thread

3 hours ago, Octfeb said:

Payback though for last season.. Gotta restart that winning tradition for the Broncos against yall. (Insert mad face)If we get yall in the playoffs.. I say all this with love... Gotta love the purple.. :D

Ok done with the highjacking.. 

Carry on.. Good luck this season. 

Awww just come out and say it: if Dayton plays Png 1st round you hope Dayton kicks the ballerinas arse. Lol. 

On August 6, 2016 at 8:35 PM, prepballfan said:

nice write up -