PN-G Indians

prepballfan

42 minutes ago, PNG2720 said:

I only went to maybe 3 JV games last year and Ned was one of them  If That's Ned  Varsity QB we have nothing to worry about 

Comparing Varsity football to sub Varsity never works... I firmly have thought this for years... PNG plays to win at the subvarsity levels... Everyone else plays to win strictly on Friday Nights.... I assure this... The QB you speak of will have a much better line, much better backs, and receivers than he did on the JV squad... How many times do you hear... This is the group for PNG............ They won by 45 points a game as freshman... only to see a average varsity team... Kids mature differently. Coaching gets better at most schools... Stuff just starts to click... If anyone on this board is sleeping on Nerderland, I feel sorry for them... They have contended every year LN has coached.... Do I think they are beatable... Oh yeah.... Do I think BF shakes in his shoes when he sees LN... Oh yeah.... Best QB in the district might end up being the Central kid.. He has wheels, and has a year under his belt.. I think the rest will be equals and works in progress.. The PAM QB might have the best numbers simply because every time he will walk on the field he will be surrounded by the best athletes....