PN-G Indians

prepballfan

17 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

hell I don't even know why he bothers to go to game with all his credentials in bleacher seat coaching, with all his knowledge the actual coaches don't stand a chance. lol

Throw it to the tight end......... Surely you remember that ONE............. And guess what..... It WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, griff said:

I'm glad you're giving me permission to believe what I saw and to understand the rule of the game. I feel much better. 

On the lateral pass...Neumann told the refs before the game that they were going to run that play and to be watching for it. They did...and they got that one right. It was close...just like the miracle in Nashville where the Tennessee Titans used the lateral against the Buffalo Bills. But it was a legit lateral. Even if they gave you an incomplete pass call, Nederland was not going to score again in that game by the way WO-S' defense was playing. 

Lol.  And how many "favorable calls" has WO-S gotten over the years?  Especially when Hooks was there?  Whatever.

15 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Lol.  And how many "favorable calls" has WO-S gotten over the years?  Especially when Hooks was there?  Whatever.

Hooks was the best in the business at working the refs, Neumann took those reigns after Hooks retired. Remember the Dayton playoff game at LU 2012 when Neumann was at midfield with two assts holding him back while he berated a ref? Channeled his inner-Dan Ray that day. 

Her you go Stat, district still runs through Nederland until they don't win it. PAMemorial will contend for the crown with Central, PNG, and possibly Vidor.  Real chance that PNG comes in 5th on the outside looking in.  Way too early to tell though.  Sophmore could come out and be electric, put up 55 a game.  Question is, will you give up 56 a game?

33 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hooks was the best in the business at working the refs, Neumann took those reigns after Hooks retired. Remember the Dayton playoff game at LU 2012 when Neumann was at midfield with two assts holding him back while he berated a ref? Channeled his inner-Dan Ray that day. 

Yeah, Neumann does a pretty good Hooks impression sometimes. :)

54 minutes ago, bigdog said:

LOL!!! You Ned guys CONTINUE to act like Hooks paid off refs or something. The refs despised Hooks, so how does that benefit him on officiating? FYI - the majority of his ranting on the sidelines was from the lack of not flagging for holding. You Nederland guys are so blind to the Mid-county refs who have helped you in so many games against WO-S. You've gotten away with plenty of holding calls. In many of those games, holding was NEVER called...not ONE time...against Ned. But all you see is Hooks making noise. The blindness is amazing.   

1 minute ago, griff said:

LOL!!! You Ned guys CONTINUE to act like Hooks paid off refs or something. The refs despised Hooks, so how does that benefit him on officiating? FYI - the majority of his ranting on the sidelines was from the lack of not flagging for holding. You Nederland guys are so blind to the Mid-county refs who have helped you in so many games against WO-S. You've gotten away with plenty of holding calls. In many of those games, holding was NEVER called...not ONE time...against Ned. But all you see if Hooks making noise. The blindness is amazing.   

Get over yourself.  I never said he paid the refs, but he worked them hard.  Yeah, and WOS never holds, and it seems like one of our players almost always gets hurt on a low block or hit with no call.   Don't act like they never got any calls.

5 hours ago, griff said:

I'm glad you're giving me permission to believe what I saw and to understand the rule of the game. I feel much better. 

On the lateral pass...Neumann told the refs before the game that they were going to run that play and to be watching for it. They did...and they got that one right. It was close...just like the miracle in Nashville where the Tennessee Titans used the lateral against the Buffalo Bills. But it was a legit lateral. Even if they gave you an incomplete pass call, Nederland was not going to score again in that game by the way WO-S' defense was playing. 

Was that a trickplay, I thought I remembered it being just a check down to the back out of the backfield in the flat?  Anybody got video of these two just for fun.

17 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Get over yourself.  I never said he paid the refs, but he worked them hard.  Yeah, and WOS never holds, and it seems like one of our players almost always gets hurt on a low block or hit with no call.   Don't act like they never got any calls.

Um...yeah, we weren't guilty of holding (and getting away with it) in most WO-S/Ned contests like Ned was.. We almost always had a fast front 7 that Ned lineman could not keep in front of them, so holding was their only option. Don't give me the "every team holds" when it's obvious Ned has benefitted from no-calls on these plays. 

Beyond that, you have no idea the personal vendettas against Hooks and WO-S in general that some of those Mid-County refs from the Bmt Chapter brought with them onto the field and your team was the beneficiary. For those who were close to the action and were familiar with these relationships, they know exactly what I mean. Oh, the stories that could be told about this...but, nah, all that matters is "Hooks works the refs." SMH. Ignorance is bliss.  

2 minutes ago, griff said:

Um...yeah, we weren't guilty of holding (and getting away with it) in most WO-S/Ned contests. We almost always had a fast front 7 that Ned lineman could not keep in front of them, so holding was their only option. Don't give me the "every team holds" when it's obvious Ned has benefitted from no-calls on these plays. 

Beyond that, you have no idea the personal vendettas against Hooks and WO-S in general that some of those Mid-County refs from the Bmt Chapter brought with them onto the field and your team was the beneficiary. For those who were close to the action and were familiar with these relationships, they know exactly what I mean. Oh, the stories that could be told about this...but, nah, all that matters is "Hooks works the refs." SMH. Ignorance is bliss.  

Whatever man, the coaches can choose what crews work the games.  If there was a so called "vendetta" he should of chosen a different crew.  Sounds like sour grapes to me.  Anyway, those games are over and this is way off topic anyway.

16 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Yeah, I forgot about the "lateral" call.  But, but , WOS never gets calls against Ned!  LOL.

Pretty sure a couple of those guys were part of the replacement refs in the NFL. That call was ridiculous. Even Bob West and his guy calling the game couldn't believe that one. But I remember when Ned was a beneficiary of a bad call in Ned versus Lincoln in 2000: a pick 6 called back because they thought he stepped out of bounds, replay showed he was more than a yard in-bounds, the call was made conveniently by the Dogs sideline, Ned ends up winning the game, yet another call West & company couldn't believe. Png has had their fair share of getting calls inside the Rez, example: the WO-S game when Sterling-Cole came in as a Sophomore. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Pretty sure a couple of those guys were part of the replacement refs in the NFL. That call was ridiculous. Even Bob West and his guy calling the game couldn't believe that one. But I remember when Ned was a beneficiary of a bad call in Ned versus Lincoln in 2000: a pick 6 called back because they thought he stepped out of bounds, replay showed he was more than a yard in-bounds, the call was made conveniently by the Dogs sideline, Ned ends up winning the game, yet another call West & company couldn't believe. Png has had their fair share of getting calls inside the Rez, example: the WO-S game when Sterling-Cole came in as a Sophomore. 

Hey leave us out of this. I have been enjoying my popcorn in peace...LOL

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Well, lets talk about the next year, think we got it back ten fold. CT pulling the refs to the side at half time. Complete mess of a game and the ref on facebook talking smack.