PN-G Indians

prepballfan

7 minutes ago, The Icon said:

They're foolish if they let any player that's played in over 30 games the last 2 years go more than one series. They've played enough to know the system.

I agree. Let em play more in the 2nd scrimmage.

I expect the Injuns to play their starters more, especially the QB and RB. 

To WOS: yall already down one scrimmage TD. 

Personally, I would've liked to have seen some PAM vs MC Schools in non-district leading up to this season. That being said, these schools having not played each other should lead to some interesting, if not entertaining atmosphere.

Nederland, PNG, Vidor and Lumberton are a bit different than North Shore, Deer Park, La Porte and West Brook. 

3 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

PNG fans seem to always have the reason that... "this is our year"... I rnvy their optimism

no Nederland just hangs there hat and toots their horn on 6 in a row and making the playoffs every year, just eludes them that they have only seen the big show once way back when.  We have had our chances to beat them within the last 6 years but have managed to blow it lol. last years game was a decent one, last minute deep pass and a fg was the difference. I expect our games to always be close very rarely is it a blow out. Doesn't matter if it is in our house or theirs always a good game. the one that was the nail biter for me was a couple of years back at their house we had them down 4th and five  with 3 minutes left about to get ball on their side of field and a defensive end jumps offsides giving them the first down. I know they are highschool kids, but that may have been the most boneheaded play I have ever seen, smh. Even though that ended up giving them the go ahead drive we still managed to get inside the 10 and the 20 on consecutive drives and not score, mind you on those two drives had they kicked the field goals it would have put us ahead. This game was a you got to be kidding me kind of game. Realistically, this isn't our year but prob not yalls year either. Don't know about you making the playoffs is one thing, but getting past the second or third round is another. I'm not worried about whether we beat Nederland or not, I would rather see someone from our district make a hell of a run and get our area a lil recognition instead of being considered a cupcake district. I really wish we had WOS on our schedule and not just a scrimmage, the atmosphere is always  electric win or lose.

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I agree. Let em play more in the 2nd scrimmage.

I expect the Injuns to play their starters more, especially the QB and RB. 

To WOS: yall already down one scrimmage TD. 

You can count on PNG playing there starters....Alot..... Ive made several of there scrimmages and they scrimmage to win. Evaluating overall talent is 2nd fiddle.