Melanie Trump plagiarizes Michelle Obama

TxHoops

33 minutes ago, baddog said:

That speech does not belong to Michelle either. Someone else wrote it so they are not her words, which equals plagiarism. 

Is that all you can come up with? How do you know the the FLOTUS didn't write her speech. Mrs Trump should've said as Ms Obama said.........

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Trump is accused of raping a thirteen year old and he has had multiple affairs. Mrs Trump said she has been with him for 18years. He was still married to wife #2, 18 years ago according to an article I read 

If there was an ounce of truth to that, the media would be all over it.......

I mean all over it........

Talk about making something out of nothing......

A speech is not copyrighted, and the words were general words and statements that anyone can feel, and those words accounted for maybe 5% of the entire speech.....  Plagiarized, no.....

Now, what the Trump campaign should do is admit they did not check previous speeches and fire the writer of the speech and move on. This can be around for a day or so, or a month.......up to Trump.

11 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Is that all you can come up with? How do you know the the FLOTUS didn't write her speech. Mrs Trump should've said as Ms Obama said.........

Why should I come up with anything else. My point killed your rant.

How are you so sure she did? None of them write their own speeches. They're all a bunch of puppets.....except for Colonel West.

Libs are grasping at anything that may look bad on Trump while ignoring the liar and cheat they have served up!   Using a few of the same words from another speech  is a big deal but setting up a private server in your basement to hide facts from the American people is okay!

9 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I remember when Mr Powell used to be fall's black token

So you, New tobie, believe that Mr. West is the current black token?  Are you sure it isn't Herman Cain?  Are  you sure it isn't Ben Carson?  Are you sure it isn't David Byrd?  Are you sure it isn't Shannon Reeves?  Are you sure it isn't Mia Love?  Are you sure it isn't Jennifer Carroll?  Are you sure it isn't Allegra McCullough?

38 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I remember when Mr Powell used to be fall's black token

Difficult for Colonel West to be considered a token black when he speaks from his heart and is not teleprompted or prewritten. No one held a gun to his head. He has something to say an is exercising his right to freedom of speech. Got his message across without burning a single building or inciting a riot. Amazing how many people one can reach without violence or protest, or evening carry a stupid banner.

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

Difficult for Colonel West to be considered a token black when he speaks from his heart and is not teleprompted or prewritten. No one held a gun to his head. He has something to say an is exercising his right to freedom of speech. Got his message across without burning a single building or exciting a riot. Amazing how many people one can reach without violence or protest, or evening carry a stupid banner.

Sorry, out of likes.

The content of his speech doesn't matter. Many on the left view any black republican as a traitor to their race or to their liberal cause, no matter how sincere that person may be. Many, many others on the left just wait to form their personal opinions about someone based on what their political leaders tell them to believe. Of course this has happened so often that I'm sure most already know this.

That's supposed to read inciting a riot, not exciting. This ipad has a mind of its own.

I happen to like the content of his speeches and his fearlessness to speak his mind. I find people interesting who can put it out there and make sense. It has to make sense. Plus, they can't be wishy-washy or they will lose me pretty quickly.

11 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Sorry, out of likes.

The content of his speech doesn't matter. Many on the left view any black republican as a traitor to their race or to their liberal cause, no matter how sincere that person may be. Many, many others on the left just wait to form their personal opinions about someone based on what their political leaders tell them to believe. Of course this has happened so often that I'm sure most already know this.

I agree with your traitor to their race concept. How childish and insecure. 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

That speech does not belong to Michelle either. Someone else wrote it so they are not her words, which equals plagiarism. 

16 minutes ago, baddog said:

That's supposed to read inciting a riot, not exciting. This ipad has a mind of its own.

I happen to like the content of his speeches and his fearlessness to speak his mind. I find people interesting who can put it out there and make sense. It has to make sense. Plus, they can't be wishy-washy or they will lose me pretty quickly.

I agree with your traitor to their race concept. How childish and insecure. 

What does this have to do with Mrs Trump #3?

Not to be accused of plagiarism I put the following in "quotation" marks!

I found  this to be very clever. Bold for emphasis.

"Did Melania Trump put air quotes around her words and do an air parenthetical around "Melania Trump"? Perhaps when she said she "wrote" the speech herself, she meant that she literally took a pen and copied Michelle's speech. It depends on what your definition of the word "wrote" is. So, while we find her actions extremely careless, and a person in her position should have definitely known better, we find no clear evidence that she intended to do anything wrong and therefore believe no reasonable person would prosecute. *Sips Tea* "

26 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What does this have to do with Mrs Trump #3?

It was discussing token blacks with Tobie. But of course tou only read one post. Leave it to you to butt in though.

All the dirt you know about Hillary and overlook, this is all you got on Mrs. Trump? Lmbo!

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

It was discussing token blacks with Tobie. But of course tou only read one post. Leave it to you to butt in though.

All the dirt you know about Hillary and overlook, this is all you got on Mrs. Trump? Lmbo!

If we listed everything Hillary has done wrong/bad/illegal, it'd crystallize the servers for this Forum.  Michelle, well she spent 90% of her life not being proud she's an American, and she's caused millions of kids to go hungry having them fed, reputedly, healthy food they won't eat, and wasting millions of tons of food that could've been fed to beef cattle or pigs (if they'd even eat it).   And the left is giving high fives over a few lines in a speech by someone from Slovenia?   Lmaorotff.