BISD scared to play at PN-G?

2 hours ago, Go-rilla said:

I bet those Beaumont isd kids don't want to play at the reservation in front of 8000 fans!! They probably rather play at a neutral site in front of 4000!!!!!!! Come on adults!! Get a clue!!

then they need to grow a pair - or move down a few classifications.

3 minutes ago, Go-rilla said:

They need to really discuss the following items 1st.

1. Not stealing from district funds

2. A feeder system that does not require recruitment of 14 year olds.

3. How to keep current coaches happy and not applying for every opening in area.

4.  Figure out why it's 1998 in Beaumont, TX and 2016 everywhere else.

48 minutes ago, Go-rilla said:

They need to really discuss the following items 1st.

1. Not stealing from district funds

2. A feeder system that does not require recruitment of 14 year olds.

3. How to keep current coaches happy and not applying for every opening in area.

Throwing slugs when this is really about the PN-G/Central situation.  

You're a WO-S guy, right?  You really don't want to do this, right?  Out of respect for respected posters like WOSGrad, I'll give you a pass...

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Throwing slugs when this is really about the PN-G/Central situation.  

You're a WO-S guy, right?  You really don't want to do this, right?  Out of respect for respected posters like WOSGrad, I'll give you a pass...

And again, this is not a thread, or forum forum for that matter, to engage in a general bashing of the Beaumont ISD.  If you wish to do that, you can go down to the politcal or locker room forums where folks actually care about that sort of stuff.  If you have opinions on the issue at hand as to whether the current position of BISD is folly or has merit, then this is the place because I certainly do.

The more Frossard and Simmons speak on this issue, the more buffoon-like they sound.  Do they seriously believe that they are in a position to lecture (not the quoted word but that certainly what was implied) the PN-G ISD on sportsmanship and that if the folks at PN-G do not listen that Frossard and Simmons are in a position to seek intervention of the UIL?  There have been only two incidents that have either been reported by local media or noted on this site (and we have folks from both school districts going across several sports in the area) which appears to contradict Simmon's bold claim that "several sports teams" have had problems when going to Port Neches.  And those only two incidents have painted Central as the aggressors.  They just need to stop.

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Explain.... Why am I asking for an explanation from someone that's proven in past discussions to be a certified you know what....

A certified genius when it comes to raining truth on the fact that Beaumont ISD is a joke. How can you argue with that BMTSoulja1? You have absolutely no leg to stand on...seriously bro you're living in laugh land 

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

And again, this is not a thread, or forum forum for that matter, to engage in a general bashing of the Beaumont ISD.  If you wish to do that, you can go down to the politcal or locker room forums where folks actually care about that sort of stuff.  If you have opinions on the issue at hand as to whether the current position of BISD is folly or has merit, then this is the place because I certainly do.

The more Frossard and Simmons speak on this issue, the more buffoon-like they sound.  Do they seriously believe that they are in a position to lecture (not the quoted word but that certainly what was implied) the PN-G ISD on sportsmanship and that if the folks at PN-G do not listen that Frossard and Simmons are in a position to seek intervention of the UIL?  There have been only two incidents that have either been reported by local media or noted on this site (and we have folks from both school districts going across several sports in the area) which appears to contradict Simmon's bold claim that "several sports teams" have had problems when going to Port Neches.  And those only two incidents have painted Central as the aggressors.  They just need to stop.

...and I do agree...  The incidents did only involve Central.... And soccer is last on the popular list at Central.  Seems like someone is using this situation and trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.  Imo completely unnecessary thing to peruse by Dr. Frossard...

1 hour ago, Uncle Pig said:

A certified genius when it comes to raining truth on the fact that Beaumont ISD is a joke. How can you argue with that BMTSoulja1? You have absolutely no leg to stand on...seriously bro you're living in laugh land 

You just keep flapping and laughing.  There are funnier happenings at in the halls of WOCCISD schools that I'm COMPLETELY aware of.

*whisper* No leg to stand on.  Chile please....