BISD scared to play at PN-G?

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I know what the issue is, its that prancing ballerina in the middle of the field doing a rain dance, they finally fed up with Png lol

The issue is, they get beat at the Reservation. Can't handle the heat get out the kitchen or to a neutral site. I'm not missing 2 home games because BISD has their drawers in knots.

10 minutes ago, NDNation said:

The issue is, they get beat at the Reservation. Can't handle the heat get out the kitchen or to a neutral site. I'm not missing 2 home games because BISD has their drawers in knots.

I think they should play right there at WO-S, cause that's about as close to a state championship either will get to the next 2 seasons. :)

If BISD does choose to do this and pursue it to the UIL (as Simmons' quote implies), they will face some very bad optics.  First, Central has a soccer coach on probation for one year after arguing with a ref.  Second, the incident between soccer teams happened in Beaumont, not Port Neches.  Finally, Ozen is only a couple years off of probation from its infamous brawl with La Marque in the playoffs.

I can't say that BISD doesn't have a legit beef simply because I don't know all of the facts.  But looking from the outside, it appears that they are picking a fight that they are not going to be able to win.

2 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

If BISD does choose to do this and pursue it to the UIL (as Simmons' quote implies), they will face some very bad optics.  First, Central has a soccer coach on probation for one year after arguing with a ref.  Second, the incident between soccer teams happened in Beaumont, not Port Neches.  Finally, Ozen is only a couple years off of probation from its infamous brawl with La Marque in the playoffs.

I can't say that BISD doesn't have a legit beef simply because I don't know all of the facts.  But looking from the outside, it appears that they are picking a fight that they are not going to be able to win.

I thought the incident was last season at the Reservation.