BISD scared to play at PN-G?

This is absolutely the craziest things I have read on this site. Although I do understand Mr. Frossards concerns, I am totally against any team having to give up their home field advantage. In my opinion PNG is one of the most noticed high school programs with a very strong history and heritage. to other schools it is quite intimidating some times to play at the reservation but hell that the fun in the game.  Try to send those dancing Indians home crying.  Just really don't see how a neutral site would settle any disturbances. to me it would actually make things worse. If this happens fans coaches and players  will arrive at the games with a chip on their shoulder.

5 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

So do that means we can move the MCM game, because I know the Indians don't like Dogs. I am so scared for my life and my family to go there. Kmsl right now

I be afraid too, especially when I sit on their side and they start doing that chop thingy, disrespectful. :)

4 hours ago, The Icon said:

This has nothing to do with specific BISD coaches having the inability to hold their composure on the sideline, resulting in them besmirching BISD's sterling reputation.

It's funny.  The article also states that athletes and coaches being treated fairly is a concern as well, which could be what sparked these incidents... Why isn't this being questioned?  I'm willing to bet that the Central coaches would tell you....

4 hours ago, NDNation said:

Didn't WB have a problem with PAM? Did they play at a neutral site after that?

This is stupid and blown up.

I agree completely...

3 hours ago, GCMPats said:

That's just part of life. We always know that when we travel to the 409 we will not get any calls. Just something you deal with.

As for coaches. You report them to the school, the district, and the UIL. Let the chips fall. The best thing to do is to win between the white lines.

THIS!

I disagree with our board president's idea to move games to a neutral site.  Teams including bisd and PN-G teams live for home field advantage.  As one person previously stated, it's a great thing just to think... you beat them at the Reservation, you get to see them all disappointed and sad.  Also, both of these stadiums are tops in SETX.  Having to change local venues for something like this makes no sense.  Imo, Soccer isn't really that big at Central, so the circumstances of a scuffle at a soccer match shouldn't cause a trickle down effect for football games in Friday night.  The games between Central/PN-G has been very competitive, no matter what stadium it's played in.  Please, Frossard (sp)/Caveness, meet a mutual agreement and keep it the same and keep these classical games at The Rez or Da Butch....  

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I disagree with our board president's idea to move games to a neutral site.  Teams including bisd and PN-G teams live for home field advantage.  As one person previously stated, it's a great thing just to think... you beat them at the Reservation, you get to see them all disappointed and sad.  Also, both of these stadiums are tops in SETX.  Having to change local venues for something like this makes no sense.  Imo, Soccer isn't really that big at Central, so the circumstances of a scuffle at a soccer match shouldn't cause a trickle down effect for football games in Friday night.  The games between Central/PN-G has been very competitive, no matter what stadium it's played in.  Please, Frossard (sp)/Caveness, meet a mutual agreement and keep it the same and keep these classical games at The Rez or Da Butch....  

Great atmosphere at those venues. :)

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You're really trying to make me go there...  I've already had to get in fool's tails in the past over bringing up that ridiculous notion of 'atmosphere' ...

Atmosphere got your ISD looking for neutral sites, I think they're scared of Png. 

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I've seen Central lay whoopins on PNG at the reservation 

A certain soccer coach at Central, formerly of Ozen, doesn't know how to handle himself or his players.