BISD scared to play at PN-G?

27 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

man I wish I could be there to listen to these fools plead their case to the UIL, I would probably get kicked out, smh.  Plum ridiculous. Can some one post the miracle play again for Soulja1 love listening to him when he gets a bad taste in his mouth lol

Hush it!!  

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Basically....

At the end of the day. It's like this I've watched the bmt schools play both png ND Nederland for yrs. ND if da bmt schools can't win at the line of scrimmage they want beat png or Nederland! ! A call here ND there doesn't change the out come of games.

Guest ECBucFan

After reading the article in the Beaumont Enterprise about the "agreement" not to trash talk that was reached, things make even less sense. Here is an excerpt quoting Frossard:

"I've said from the beginning, this wasn't ever about their home field or their fans or their home field advantage," said Frossard. "You know, whenever you have a home field, if you've got enthusiastic fans, you should have some kind of home field advantage. It's not about that. It's really more about sportsmanship among their players and coaches and ours, and we feel like collaboratively we can work through it." 

What? If that was really the case "from the beginning", then why on earth was Frossard pushing PN-G to move to a neutral site? Potential "trash talk" can occur any place, home, away, OR neutral. Officials would do themselves a favor by not openly contradicting themselves in the media, IMHO. 

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/article/BISD-PN-G-superintendents-come-to-terms-on-8401975.php

Not a PNG fan BUT their Superintendent told Fossard, BISD, Obahama, and everyone's Momma how it's gonna be.

the people I know from PN and Groves love him and how he stands up for what they seem is right. They will not be intimidated by big BISD or Obahama. 

Surley rational BISD patrons see how foolish and racist BISD is.  It is their kids/coaches that are the knuckleheads.  Look at the paper and prison. From Calvin to Tony Brown to booster peeps IT IS PATHETIC!!! 

7 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Not a PNG fan BUT their Superintendent told Fossard, BISD, Obahama, and everyone's Momma how it's gonna be.

the people I know from PN and Groves love him and how he stands up for what they seem is right. They will not be intimidated by big BISD or Obahama. 

Surley rational BISD patrons see how foolish and racist BISD is.  It is their kids/coaches that are the knuckleheads.  Look at the paper and prison. From Calvin to Tony Brown to booster peeps IT IS PATHETIC!!! 

Seems like you should air out your personal issues in the locker room/political forum. *hint* 

Thanks. 

44 minutes ago, Whoa said:

I've been staying off this thread because this entire subject is ridiculous...but there is always one.  Why am I surprised?  I shouldn't be in this day and age...

If this is about trash talking, doesn't the UIL already have sanctions in place should such conduct happen?  I said it on twitter and I'll repeat it here.....it looks like Simmons and Frossard are determined to make this a self fulfilling prophecy.  That is, the more they talk about this widespread lack of sportsmanship between the two districts (which despite Simmons claims seem to be limited to one incident between PN-G and Central in a sport that receives precious little attention) the more they are guaranteeing that there will be a problem with it.

It will happen in one of two ways, mark my words.  The first will be that the bad blood that HAS NOW BEEN CREATED will indeed cause an incident on the field.  The second, innocuous statements will be flagged and possibly lead to ejection and suspension of a player by game officials who feel the pressure to act quickly due to the environment created almost exclusively by Frossard and Simmons!