21-5A & 22-5A check this out: FNF Predictions

On June 30, 2016 at 7:40 PM, Stattrax said:

You clowns need to live in the now... Other than WOS there is not another powerhouse on this board.... Crosby... Not...... Nederland not..... Png.... Not..... PAM..... Not.... Central... Nope... The facts are simple and easy... PAM will bring more athletes to a Friday night game than the Mid County teams combined. That's just a fact.... Will they beat everyone.... Probably not... X box will be outgunned from time to time.... Nederland will be in the hunt as always for the DC.... Central has athletes, but lack in other areas.... Every other team in the district is a afterthought.... Until I see a team playing for a trophy in week 16.... I don't care to hear about a 2 point win or a 50 point win... It's useless to talk about... Mark this down... Bring your money..... Make me a bet.... It goes down like this..... PAM and Nederland duke it out for a DC.... Central goes 3 seed. PNG goes 4 seed.... PAM will be the only team to see week 12... World of difference from 4 to 5a and 5 to 6a.... Get ready folks because it's going to be interesting... I agree with 14.2 on this... PAM will have the size and athletic advantage throughout the district... If anyone on this board can't pull the rose colored glasses off and see that....well.... You might want to take up basket weaving....PEACE.......

This we agree I my friend welcome back

1 hour ago, MikeLonghorn said:

Where can you find a copy of this magazine?

It came in the mail today, have not seen it on the shelves yet. My wife ordered 5 and this came as a single so thinking its the one sent 'cause my boy is on the cover. So far has been a good read.

(They did have my son down as 350 when he is 285 though)

• 3 weeks later...

I have to switch my predictions some based on some of the FNF info. New Caney got some transfers from KP and Caney Creek that it looks like might help, but Humble looks like they finally have a trigger man to run the show after the promising freshman from last year transferred out. My new predicted order of finish is:

1. Crosby

2. Dayton

3. Humble

4. Kingwood Park

5. New Caney

6. Barbers Hill

7. Porter

8. Layup

9. Dunk

This order of finish would secure Crosby into D2 and basically avoid all the 5A powerhouses until a potential regional final matchup with College Station or a semifinal matchup with Calallen.  

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I have to switch my predictions some based on some of the FNF info. New Caney got some transfers from KP and Caney Creek that it looks like might help, but Humble looks like they finally have a trigger man to run the show after the promising freshman from last year transferred out. My new predicted order of finish is:

1. Crosby

2. Dayton

3. Humble

4. Kingwood Park

5. New Caney

6. Barbers Hill

7. Porter

8. Layup

9. Dunk

This order of finish would secure Crosby into D2 and basically avoid all the 5A powerhouses until a potential regional final matchup with College Station or a semifinal matchup with Calallen.  

Where he transferred to? 

On July 20, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

We will see on the Humble's QB, he is most certainly physically capable of doing a really good job for the Wildcats.   He is a big dense kid, with a pair of legs and a strong arm.   I hope he is able to replicate the sort of plays he had on the JV team, but it was clear that he was ready for varsity reps last year.