21-5A & 22-5A check this out: FNF Predictions

12 hours ago, Stattrax said:

You clowns need to live in the now... Other than WOS there is not another powerhouse on this board.... Crosby... Not...... Nederland not..... Png.... Not..... PAM..... Not.... Central... Nope... The facts are simple and easy... PAM will bring more athletes to a Friday night game than the Mid County teams combined. That's just a fact.... Will they beat everyone.... Probably not... X box will be outgunned from time to time.... Nederland will be in the hunt as always for the DC.... Central has athletes, but lack in other areas.... Every other team in the district is a afterthought.... Until I see a team playing for a trophy in week 16.... I don't care to hear about a 2 point win or a 50 point win... It's useless to talk about... Mark this down... Bring your money..... Make me a bet.... It goes down like this..... PAM and Nederland duke it out for a DC.... Central goes 3 seed. PNG goes 4 seed.... PAM will be the only team to see week 12... World of difference from 4 to 5a and 5 to 6a.... Get ready folks because it's going to be interesting... I agree with 14.2 on this... PAM will have the size and athletic advantage throughout the district... If anyone on this board can't pull the rose colored glasses off and see that....well.... You might want to take up basket weaving....PEACE.......

Didn't you pick Ozen to make the playoffs last year? Glad you're back stattrax. 

8 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Let me guess, now you got a cousin's friend's Uncle's who knows the mailman of a coach's son that goes to Memorial that you root for?

It doesn't even matter Cal. Last SETX team Crosby lost to was Nederland in 2012 and it will be more of the same this year. Everybody has something to say until they get hit in the mouth, then the conversation switches to "Well, they didn't blow us out" or "We played 'em tough". Like Red Dawn said, "We just play them when they show up." . . . . and stack up W's  

13 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He been ducking cause he know imma be on his arse with these pickems this season. Lol

Bring it BG... You want me to send a pic of my shiny ring from last year? I'm putting together a book for pic ems. Secrets and stuff like that. You want a copy?? Lol. 

5 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Work Cal... Not much to talk about this year so I've been quiet. Just gonna pull the ole BG... Be a troll!!!! I don't plan on letting up on 14.2!!!!

Please don't. Other than Vidor there's no group of fans I love to rib more than PNG. The more you troll me the more I'll be able to respond and not have it seen as going out of my way to talk down on a squad. It will be especially fun this year because I know PNG has no chance to do anything significant outside of beating 4A Silsbee or finishing in 4th place and getting back-stroked by Crosby in bi-district. Keep the faith though Stat, we lose in the second round and I still do.

5 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Please don't. Other than Vidor there's no group of fans I love to rib more than PNG. The more you troll me the more I'll be able to respond and not have it seen as going out of my way to talk down on a squad. It will be especially fun this year because I know PNG has no chance to do anything significant outside of beating 4A Silsbee or finishing in 4th place and getting back-stroked by Crosby in bi-district. Keep the faith though Stat, we lose in the second round and I still do.

Silsbee might be a stretch...... 

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 10:15 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Dont get your hopes up lol

Look normally I would be on your side and though it hurts to root for PNG, Roschon and those boys will be ready this year. That kid has been fire since his first flag game. Scored a TD the first time he touched the ball. I'll believe in my brother before I believe in Memorial because though they boast impressive talent every year, people in Port Arthur know they haven't been a serious contender since Jamaal Charles, and before that with Danny Gorer and the last Lincoln high school team.

6 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Look normally I would be on your side and though it hurts to root for PNG, Roschon and those boys will be ready this year. That kid has been fire since his first flag game. Scored a TD the first time he touched the ball. I'll believe in my brother before I believe in Memorial because though they boast impressive talent every year, people in Port Arthur know they haven't been a serious contender since Jamaal Charles, and before that with Danny Gorer and the last Lincoln high school team.

2011 did happen, but I get what you're saying. Titans have something to prove this year. 

21 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Can't get on FNF too hard for leaving Livingston out. DCTF has Livingston picked last in district 10-4A DI with a team preview in that district page. Livingston is 5A

They also have the Lions picked next to last in 22-5A.

I guess 10-4A DI is a tougher district. ;)

DCTF has their share of miscues as well.