Patrick Hudson and Kameron Martin

TxHoops

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Look forward to welcoming these two to the 40 acres.  I am sure they will look back and be relieved they didn't spend their college years in Waco anyway.  Hook 'em boys!

If Chuck gets all 5 of them I think the 3star-Charlie talk will have to cease unless he goes 5-7 again. 

16 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

BUT maybe the drunkard Sumblin can fake him into a commitment again.  That worked really well last time :D

Would you rather-

1. A coach that drinks alcohol 

2. A coach that acts all holy in public, but bangs his boosters wives and commits adultery. 

3 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Would you rather-

2. A coach that acts all holy in public, but bangs his boosters wives and commits adultery. 

#1 is a fact

#2 is not a fact

But I do understand your fear of what is happening in Austin.

When you play in the same conference as us, you were our whipping boy.

Leave for greener pastures, and now you are whipping boys to over half of the $ec.

That is what happens when you play in the greatest conference in the world.

#btbb

34 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Would you rather-

I prefer a coach that has moderate success which prompts you gomers to immediately sign him to a big extension before you realize he's not that great.  And I really prefer it when it happens like 3 times in a row.  You goobs are like Bart Simpson with the stove...

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

I prefer a coach that has moderate success which prompts you gomers to immediately sign him to a big extension before you realize he's not that great.  And I really prefer it when it happens like 3 times in a row.  You goobs are like Bart Simpson with the stove...

Don't forget that his best success was with the preceding coach's talent. His results with his own talent... Not so much. But hey, who's judging here?

11 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

A for rationale, F for team sprit.

I'm a realist. Ride or die with the Horns. They have not done well at developing o linemen. Need these new guys to change that. 

aTm is getting o-linemen paid. Thats a tough sell to beat. They are not going there because they want to be aggies. They want to play in the NFL.