Patrick Hudson and Kameron Martin

TxHoops

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

The thing about a visit to Collie Station is that is often more beneficial to the other school's recruiting someone than aggy.  One, the place is a dump.  And two, stuff like this might happen:

This is the hidden content, please

These were the first 4 that popped up with a simple google search   Try harder...

31 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

These were the first 4 that popped up with a simple google search   Try harder...

Glad you can work Google and find a few articles about some nutjobs.  But if you are trying to argue that UT and A&M are similar in their diversity and social leanings, you are more delusional than we thought.  I could post the name of multiple former athletes at aggyland who experienced similar incidents but it's not my place.  Try harder :D

Edit:. Haven't met Michael Bennett but add him to the list 

21 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I'm Googling "Aggie Night Life". This keeps popping up in the #1 spot:

Odd 

11 hours ago, TxHoops said:

That's what I hear.  Instead of betting, I would like you to definitively state he will not be going to Texas (in the same fashion Briles won't get fired at Baylor).  

That comment was more a sarcastic comment towards some Baylor peeps but still surprised he got fired.

But, why not show your confidence with a wager instead of spewing?

24 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

That comment was more a sarcastic comment towards some Baylor peeps but still surprised he got fired.

But, why not show your confidence with a wager instead of spewing?

Not spewing.  Just letting you save your money ;).  You could be right though.  I would do a signature bet however.  Nothing crass or crude.  If he goes aggy, something along the lines of "AAW is always right and I'm not" or vice versa if he goes longhorn 

So Patrick did or didn't make it to aggy last night? I'm hearing conflicting stories, I don't think it matters much either way. I have a really good feeling about him at this point. Also, Jason Higdon reporting that we'll see a signee today and he doesn't think it's Parrish Cobb or Kam Martin. Possibly Hudson, Urquidez, or Durvanay deux?? Should be a good day for some popcorn.

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Not spewing.  Just letting you save your money ;).  You could be right though.  I would do a signature bet however.  Nothing crass or crude.  If he goes aggy, something along the lines of "AAW is always right and I'm not" or vice versa if he goes longhorn 

Not interested in any bet not involving money. Those type bets to me are lame and do nothing for me.

I never stated he was going to A&M, just was willing to bet you on your statement that he was going to sign with tu.

41 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

So Patrick did or didn't make it to aggy last night? I'm hearing conflicting stories, I don't think it matters much either way. I have a really good feeling about him at this point. Also, Jason Higdon reporting that we'll see a signee today and he doesn't think it's Parrish Cobb or Kam Martin. Possibly Hudson, Urquidez, or Durvanay deux?? Should be a good day for some popcorn.

Kam on an OV in Auburn & TCU this weekend. 

17 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Yeah that's what I'm hearing. I could really care less about him. Seems like more trouble than he's worth. Plus, if he goes to AU, he'll only have to get the B on his tattoo changed to an A.

Hammster just tweeted that Hudson is in Austin this morning, not aggyville.

He's not a Ramonce Taylor or any of the guys Chuckster dismissed, im sure majority of UT fans would love to have him. 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not interested in any bet not involving money. Those type bets to me are lame and do nothing for me.

I never stated he was going to A&M, just was willing to bet you on your statement that he was going to sign with tu.

Ok big time.  And of course you want to make monetary bets where you get the field ;)I am merely reporting that my understanding is The University of Texas is a favorite to land him.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Kam on an OV in Auburn & TCU this weekend. 

He's taking some trips.  The only reason he stuck with Baylor to begin with is that Texas was too late to the party.  I would be more shocked than I would be with Hudson if Kam doesn't end up in Austin.  

And I can't blame him for wanting to do some free traveling over his summer.  Remains to be seen what kind of impact he would make on the field but he does have elite speed and quickness (speaking of Ranonce).  And there is no doubt he's a great kid.  Would love to see him as a Longhorn regardless.  

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Ok big time.  And of course you want to make monetary bets where you get the field ;)I am merely reporting that my understanding is The University of Texas is a favorite to land him.  

That's not what you said. You stated and I quote " And a better choice this time.  Sorry Mackie.  We're back to you guys can have who we let you have.  Pat's coming to Austin.  Sorry bud. "

Nothing in that quote suggests tu is a favorite. It states he IS coming to Austin. tu is "THE" favorite, not "A" favorite.

Getting the field is on you. You made the statement, not I.