SCOTUS Blocks Obama Illegal Immigrant Plan

Hagar

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

we shall see how hispanics feel about this in november

Are you referring to legal Hispanics or illegal Hispanics. The polls that I've seen show that legal Hispanics are against illegal immigration. And they are the only ones allowed to vote. Well, unless the Democrats are running the voting booth. And I'm not sure how many of the Supreme Court members are up for re-election. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that none of them are.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Are you referring to legal Hispanics or illegal Hispanics. The polls that I've seen show that legal Hispanics are against illegal immigration. And they are the only ones allowed to vote. Well, unless the Democrats are running the voting booth. And I'm not sure how many of the Supreme Court members are up for re-election. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that none of them are.

legals, but republicans are known for causing problems at the voting booth. shortening hours, changing rules at the last minute. legal hispanics that I talk to say they don't like trump

Yeah, the two that you talked to. Not a very scientific polling. 

I cant figure out why ANYONE would want illegals in this country. I could go to a number of countries and take up residence, denounce my citizenship to the US, and live happily ever after. However, I would have to go through their immigration processes. You don't think I could just get off a flight and pitch a tent with my hand out? What is wrong with you people?

Of course I would never leave the best country the world has ever seen. It is why we are so hated. Everything comes down to the haves and the have nots.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

I cant figure out why ANYONE would want illegals in this country. I could go to a number of countries and take up residence, denounce my citizenship to the US, and live happily ever after. However, I would have to go through their immigration processes. You don't think I could just get off a flight and pitch a tent with my hand out? What is wrong with you people?

they don't like the way trump refers to their race, has nothing to do with illegals, many republicans do this

17 minutes ago, new tobie said:

they don't like the way trump refers to their race, has nothing to do with illegals, many republicans do this

And how does he refer to their race? Are you going to try to throw out that tired old lie about him calling all Mexicans rapists? Are you really going to attempt that again?

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I did. And not one racist remark against Hispanics was found. How about you just go ahead and provide this info.

Im done for good on the political part of this site, would hate for some of the good folks on the site to lose it because of foolish arguments. Will be the bigger man and take the high road from now on. We shall see what happens in november. Later.

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Im done for good on the political part of this site, would hate for some of the good folks on the site to lose it because of foolish arguments. Will be the bigger man and take the high road from now on. We shall see what happens in november. Later.

Well taking the high road means not throwing out baseless accusations. It also means when you throw out an accusation you should provide proof when questioned on that accusation. Something you have failed to do on multiple occasions.

I'm sure most of you have seen the signs Mexican immigrants have held up.  An acquaintance of mine said he recently saw a picture on Facebook of a girl holding a sign that said, "Make Mexico Spain Again".   Funny stuff. 

11 hours ago, 77 said:

Breaking the law has consequences and those illegals should never have had those kids here until they were legal.

Thats in reference to all the whiners on tv  talking about ripping families apart!

This is a cold cruel world. Considering 'they" owned" parts of the territory at one time. 

10 hours ago, baddog said:

Of course I would never leave the best country the world has ever seen. It is why we are so hated. Everything comes down to the haves and the have nots.

Thats not why this country is hated. It's hated because we find ways to stick in our heads in other people's world affairs for our gain.

43 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Thats not why this country is hated. It's hated because we find ways to stick in our heads in other people's world affairs for our gain.

Simply amazing Dove.  You talk about why this country is hated.  Simultaneously, people from all over the world are doing their level best to relocate here.  Is that a symbol of hate?

11 hours ago, Englebert said:

I did. And not one racist remark against Hispanics was found. How about you just go ahead and provide this info.

Then Trump began calling Curiel a "hater" who was being unfair to him because the judge is "Hispanic," because he is "Mexican" and because Trump is building a wall.

12 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Simply amazing Dove.  You talk about why this country is hated.  Simultaneously, people from all over the world are doing their level best to relocate here.  Is that a symbol of hate?

Hmm, we have Americans trying to move to Islamic nations. Whats your point?

17 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I think you understand my point, but I will play along.  People from all over the world are constantly trying to get into this country.  Why would they do that if this country is so "hated"?  Americans are "trying " to move to Islamic nations?  Are they not having success?  Is somebody stopping them?

40 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Then Trump began calling Curiel a "hater" who was being unfair to him because the judge is "Hispanic," because he is "Mexican" and because Trump is building a wall.

Has a minority ever said he couldn't get a fair trial because the judge was white? And did you call the minority racist? I think not.

And building a wall is racist how?

40 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

We accept millions of immigrants every year. Many more millions want to get in. Compared with the 10 or 20 people that moved to Islamic nations, I see your point, these are similar numbers.

17 minutes ago, stevenash said:

45 million immigrants live in this country.   Please name another country that has half that many.

It's a long historical event I would guess. America fought Germany, Japan, Italy, etc and all those countries still had their people immigrate to AMERICA.

5 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

It's a long historical event I would guess. America fought Germany, Japan, Italy, etc and all those countries still had their people immigrate to AMERICA.

Yes the did.  It seems to me, however, those people came here because they wanted to assimilate into the American way of life.  Is that what is happening today?