Lumberton Field

12 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Was that the game PAM broke NS's undefeated district game streak?   I was pleasantly surprised.  Don't remember the weather, but I guess them city boys couldn't handle the mud :) 

Yup, tore that field up that night, nothing but water and mud. 

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...and that was North Shore's excuse...  Thing about that is Memorial had to play in it and some of their speed guys had footing issues that night too.  The link for that game used to be somewhere online.  I feel like watching that game...

Someone got butthurt and took it off of youtube, the 09 game and the 2011 game, but they sure got the 2012, 2013 and 2014 games online though, in High Definition too, smh. 

39 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Not sure if they can put a crown big enough on a turf field for Nederland, so they probably will never get one.

Get Smitty to buy it and he can help to install it, Neumann would be grateful for his contribution to the program im sure. :)

I thought Ned would get one before the Raiders got theirs. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Get Smitty to buy it and he can help to install it, Neumann would be grateful for his contribution to the program im sure. :)

I thought Ned would get one before the Raiders got theirs. 

Not until Neumann leaves Nederland they will NOT get turf. He likes his train track grass field. You will know what I mean when I say train track if you know the history and played on the field before. Plus it slows teams down drastically  

4 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Not until Neumann leaves Nederland they will NOT get turf. He likes his train track grass field. You will know what I mean when I say train track if you know the history and played on the field before. Plus it slows teams down drastically  

It does seem like those yard lines keep getting deeper and deeper every week of the season. They collect a lot of water during heavy rain. 

8 hours ago, ShlyKBMT said:

It does seem like those yard lines keep getting deeper and deeper every week of the season. They collect a lot of water during heavy rain. 

lol they probably do. With a some big holes To go along with it lol But they closed the stadium and track use down for the general public and only using it for NISD sporting events. I remember a coulpe years ago they fixed the varsity practice field and heard it was going to be the new varsity field for soccer and host middle school games to keep less traffic off of bulldog stadium, but the second part hasnt happened yet. 

15 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

lol they probably do. With a some big holes To go along with it lol But they closed the stadium and track use down for the general public and only using it for NISD sporting events. I remember a coulpe years ago they fixed the varsity practice field and heard it was going to be the new varsity field for soccer and host middle school games to keep less traffic off of bulldog stadium, but the second part hasnt happened yet. 

Might have to pass a bond for it to happen. Lol!