Lumberton Field

13 minutes ago, bigdog said:

With all the crap your spouting before the season starts, you better hope PAM backs up your talk , .  Otherwise you better get the crow recipes ready!

Why are you worried? Shouldn't you be worried about Ned winning another district championship? We'll see about that the week before we take care of Slumberton, swamp mutts. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Why are you worried? Shouldn't you be worried about Ned winning another district championship? We'll see about that the week before we take care of Slumberton, swamp mutts. 

I'm not worried about anything.  It should be you that should be worried that your team will back up your talk.

1 minute ago, fox said:

he is starting sound like one of those crosby fans.

Those Crosby fans have watched their team win alot of games the past 2 years so if I sound like them then let the wins start showering over in Titan Land, thx for the compliment. :)

• 1 month later...

Wow. Lumperton spent some money on the football turf.. I guess last year was one of the most successful in school history.. So it only makes sense.. Silver helmets, Ole Coach knows........... I do think Lumperton could be a playoff host for 6 man 1rst round... Baby blue, on a field of green......... Funniest .... Ive ever seen!!!!!!!

BG I MIGHT CHANGE LUMPERTON TO SLUMPERTON THIS YEAR.... I LIKE THE RING TO IT.......