Thank You MR. Cavness

5GallonBucket

2 hours ago, NDNation said:

I'm getting confused. Is Bruce transgender or transsexual? Does he still have man parts and taking hormones to grow breasts? Isn't transgender just feeling like you're the opposite sex? Like Shiloh Pitt.

I can see a man that has transitioned into a woman using the ladies room. I can't see a man that just feels like a woman using the ladies room.

Wow, look how far humans have come, we can just change our sex.

See what I mean? They don't even know what they are.

11 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

YEP!!   CHANGE

I'm sorry BD3, if you think all change is good, you're dumb as a rock.  Change?  How about Hitler?  That was change.  How about Stalin?   That was change.  How about Idi Amin?   That was change.   Each of those guys killed million of people.  Is that okay with you?   

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I'm sorry BD3, if you think all change is good, you're dumb as a rock.  Change?  How about Hitler?  That was change.  How about Stalin?   That was change.  How about Idi Amin?   That was change.   Each of those guys killed million of people.  Is that okay with you?   

Dove, we're waiting!!!!!

12 minutes ago, REBgp said:

As long as this dumbarse POTUS calls for this change, BD3 is all about it.  

You would probably find very few Transgender people that are pedophiles.

Locker rooms have private stalls for everybody?  My kids say no. I know mine like privacy when changing. It's hard enough changing in front of other girls. Especially if you're not model thin or haven't developed as fast as other girls. I'm sure boys have their own insecurities. I remember when mine were first starting middle school and dressing out for the first time, in a locker room. It's a big deal. Both of mine love PE, but for some, it's agonizing. Now throw in a young man who associates as a female but still has male parts. He might feel like a girl and have female tendencies,  but to other kids, the kid is still a boy. My daughter would be so uncomfortable. She would also be seeing a male body. This is school we are talking about. The kids don't have a choice. Target is a little different. 

I don't want any kid to be picked on or bullied. What about the kids that are bullied because they are over weight or for any other reason.  I'm sure those kids out number the Transgender ones. Just seems like a hot mess.

15 hours ago, Whoa said:

Craig, I must ask do you really believe Admin are dumb?  By definition you must have at least a Masters.  I know it is popular for rednecks to dog teachers, admin, etc...but disagree in a somewhat intelligent manner.

Showing your a#%

Yes I do. At least in the case of the ones that I compare to the fed gov. 

Pop tart shaped gun suspension comes to mind, expelling kids for wearing a tshirt with the American flag comes to mind, letting confused sick people that can't look in their drawers / panties and know what sex they are use opposite bathrooms, comes  to mind......and many many more of these same type stupid ass examples, come to mind.

With that said, my wife is a teacher, and for the most part educators are well meaning smart people......then there are the dumb asses like the ones mentioned.

I wouldn't have to "show my a#%" if the admins weren't such dumb a#%'s

Does this liberal govt/Obama have some type of mind control over all these liberal supporters.  Similar to Hitler or better yet like Muhammad and the muslim religion. 

I know many good hearted Christian dems who support the left side.....how can that be....

"Im a Christian and I support killing babies"

"Ima Christian and I support Gay marriages"

"im a Christian and I support sex change"

talk about a confused society

Future is scarey

12 hours ago, REBgp said:

In hindsight, that's an easy example to compare. Lets just add Trump for good measure.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

These men were known as bad beforehand. Stalin was the worst.

Comparing Trump to Hitler and Stalin. What a joke.

Hitler was perceived as a savior to Germany's post WW1 economic problems, prior to WW11.  In HINDSIGHT, he is now looked upon as a monster in some circles.

On 5/18/2016 at 9:08 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

What a shame...you have no problem with it, don't seem to worry if your daughter would.

That's where my concern lies (with the kids) and it seems Dr. Cavness as well.

Have to agree with Whoa...awful strange that you feel your kids are safer in the presence of someone obviously confused about what they are than a Priest.

seems to me that we have a way bigger problem with pedophilia in the priesthood than in the transgender world, so If we're just playing the law of averages and managing risk i'd go with the tranny, just my personal opinion on the matter

On 5/18/2016 at 9:16 AM, REBgp said:

Lol, you must not spend much time, you didn't answer the question.   As for as your prejudice comment about Priest, the percentage of Priest identified as pedofiles, is lower than the general population as a whole.  So, you accept the transgender over the Priest, how sad.  I will pray for you.

yes...I did...a transgender woman would be a person who is biologically male that identifies as female, if you use gender related pronouns it would be appropriate to call this person "her" and "she"...so "transgender woman" answers your question, talking about a woman with a wiener...

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Hitler was perceived as a savior to Germany's post WW1 economic problems, prior to WW11.  In HINDSIGHT, he is now looked upon as a monster in some circles.

Well Dove, then that " change"  didn't work out so well did it?  Maybe all change is not good just because it is change?

1 hour ago, gohornets23 said:

yes...I did...a transgender woman would be a person who is biologically male that identifies as female, if you use gender related pronouns it would be appropriate to call this person "her" and "she"...so "transgender woman" answers your question, talking about a woman with a wiener...

And if I understand the new decree, that "women" with a wiener will be able to change and shower in girls locker rooms in school, and possibly with your daughter in a few years, and you don't have a problem with that?   Well, I can only hope that your opinion is rare, and that the vast majority of Americans will demand it be overturned.

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Yeah, he was a real pip. He served time after being convicted of a coup where policemen were killed. A diamond in the rough. Nothing predisposed about him.

Hitler murdered over 6,000,000 Jews

Stalin murdered over 10,000,000 of his own people.

Idi Amin was a Saint murdering only 300,000.

Trump wants to "deport" millions of "illegal" immigrants....not murder them. I can see how you could confuse that.