Some of southeast Texas best athletes

Bmt_4now

I'mma be a little bias..... My kid plays Football, Basketball, and Baseball.

Football

1st Team All District Wr,P,KR

2nd Team PR

BASKETBALL 

1st Team All District PG

BASEBALL

Made The All Tournament Team at State Last Year at 2nd Base

* Hitting .500 10doubles 18RBI H 27 1HR  R 20  Slg%.740 OB% .562 OPS%.1302 SB 13 2-0 Era 1.75 Sv1

(MISS 5 Games Injured)

Jack(Vanilla Thunder) Dallas

*Both of them are Jrs

Cord Neal.  Chester. Jr.

Offensive MVP in Football

led team in tackles on Defense

2nd team All-Region defensive player

Regional Qualifier in Cross Country

1st Team All-District Basketball

District Champion in Tennis Singles

Track: Triple Jump State Qualifier, qualified for Region and made the finals in all 5 events he competed in.  

Baseball: not released yet.

14 hours ago, ST413 said:

Several Tiger basketball players are also very productive on the football field but off hand Mackey and Barnes are the only 3 sport players I can think of.  Barnes has been good in all 3.  Not quite sure how Mackey has performed on the diamond but he has played good roles on the field and court.

M. McCain good in football and basketball

Keitha Jones, Jr. at PAM is one of the best athletes in this area that few outside of PA seem to know about.  6'3" 200 lbs and can flat out fly (on PAM's sprint relay teams).  And has a very strong arm as well.  If he camps a lot this summer, I've been told by one of our resident experts in the subject (out of Beaumont) that it would be surprising for him to leave a camp without an offer.  

On 5/14/2016 at 9:42 PM, John Blutarsky said:

Get used to hearing the name Calvin Hill at Baytown Sterling. Will be a sophomore next year. FB - tailback, BB - shooting guard, Track - 100 m, 200 m, and long jump.

I was hoping he would transfer to the hill. He will be really good the next 3 years.

19 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Keitha Jones, Jr. at PAM is one of the best athletes in this area that few outside of PA seem to know about.  6'3" 200 lbs and can flat out fly (on PAM's sprint relay teams).  And has a very strong arm as well.  If he camps a lot this summer, I've been told by one of our resident experts in the subject (out of Beaumont) that it would be surprising for him to leave a camp without an offer.  

Would be a starter on any football team except Memorial, and only one thing stopped him from being the starter there.

3 hours ago, MAYFIELD said:

Would be a starter on any football team except Memorial, and only one thing stopped him from being the starter there.

LOL????? My Pontas in PA been telling me about Jones since he was a Freshman.......Can't play D**** Ball and expect to win (I didn't  mean to say that)

12 hours ago, MAYFIELD said:

8 hours ago, Kj Dad said:

LOL????? My Pontas in PA been telling me about Jones since he was a Freshman.......Can't play D**** Ball and expect to win (I didn't  mean to say that)

Truth, truth, and more truth.     Smh

26 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Next season we will get to meet Mr. Roshon Johnson from PNG he will only b e a soph but this kid is special....

Here we go again  PNG and their "this kid" speech.  Morse, Walker, on and on and on and on

Great program and community BUT every year...........

57 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Here we go again  PNG and their "this kid" speech.  Morse, Walker, on and on and on and on

Great program and community BUT every year...........

Seriously, R. Johnson going to be special...He trained with my son his 7th /8th Grade year....Also every summer his Father RL takes him to get trained and coached up by George  (QB Guru) Whitfield.......Mark my word the kid going to be a Big Time Recruit plus he's a All A Student in the Classroom....He has a chance to be better then D. LONG.... (That's saying alot) PNG better hope IMG don't come calling for him.  If he have his breakout year like supposed.