awesome source!

Racism

This is the hidden content, please
No, really.
 Voted the funniest news of 2014.

WND regularly runs stories that engage in base racism, often focusing on white fears of violent blacks. The website regularly features the work of journalist and alleged human being Colin Flaherty, who has "done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse." Some choice articles from Flaherty and other people who can type employed by WND include:

• "White Girl: I'm Tired of Being Looked At Like Prey."
  • "Take a stroll, wake up in hospital thanks to black mob"
  • A scoop that "Corpulent women of color" in the TSA[
    ]
     are molesting white people as revenge for the murder of 
  • "PACK OF BLACK YOUTH TERRORIZE CITY"
  • "Combat soldiers no match for black mob ...
  • "BLACK-ON-WHITE BEATINGS LEAVE MORE DEAD"
  • "BLACK-MOB VIOLENCE DESTROYS U.S. LANDMARK"
  • "Black Mobs Plague Nightclubs Coast to Coast"
  • "It's only new if you have been aggressively ignoring the epidemic of black mob violence."
  • "Whistleblower: Philadelphia flooded with black mob violence."

The site also advertises Flaherty's book White Girl Bleed a Lot, which argues that "groups of black people have been roaming the streets of America – assaulting, intimidating, stalking, threatening, vandalizing, stealing, shooting, stabbing, even raping and killing."

It got to the point where Google Ads cut off service to them as a "hate site."

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

Does this mean you have officially taken the position that there is no "protection/special consideration" for pedophiles and there never will be ? 

I can't speak for what may or may not ever happen ever, so no...just raising the point that we should probably question information which comes from a site that so obviously panders to the fears of the far-right of Limbaugh crowd with little regard for actual facts. 

Pedophiles? It's definitely a mental issue, what else could explain it? (other than a red guy with a pointy tail who lives in a bad place) OOOOOH YOU SAY THAT ITS OKAY TO BE GAY BUT HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT IF SOMEBODY IS A PEDO OOOH GOT YOU OOH

It's not the same thing, pedophiles destroy the lives of children who have the ability to consent, there are victims.....the only victims of homosexual set between adults are the butt hurt conservatives who are really just upset that they don't get to join in 

7 minutes ago, gohornets23 said:

I can't speak for what may or may not ever happen ever, so no...just raising the point that we should probably question information which comes from a site that so obviously panders to the fears of the far-right of Limbaugh crowd with little regard for actual facts. 

Pedophiles? It's definitely a mental issue, what else could explain it? (other than a red guy with a pointy tail who lives in a bad place) OOOOOH YOU SAY THAT ITS OKAY TO BE GAY BUT HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT IF SOMEBODY IS A PEDO OOOH GOT YOU OOH

It's not the same thing, pedophiles destroy the lives of children who have the ability to consent, there are victims.....the only victims of homosexual set between adults are the butt hurt conservatives who are really just upset that they don't get to join in 

Are you a gay black man?

18 minutes ago, gohornets23 said:

sounds like you are suggesting that conservatives were born with some "issues" that they are trying to hide?

2 hours ago, gohornets23 said:

awesome source!

Racism

No, really.
 Voted the funniest news of 2014.

WND regularly runs stories that engage in base racism, often focusing on white fears of violent blacks. The website regularly features the work of journalist and alleged human being Colin Flaherty, who has "done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse." Some choice articles from Flaherty and other people who can type employed by WND include:

• "White Girl: I'm Tired of Being Looked At Like Prey."
  • "Take a stroll, wake up in hospital thanks to black mob"
  • A scoop that "Corpulent women of color" in the TSA[
    ]
     are molesting white people as revenge for the murder of 
  • "PACK OF BLACK YOUTH TERRORIZE CITY"
  • "Combat soldiers no match for black mob ...
  • "BLACK-ON-WHITE BEATINGS LEAVE MORE DEAD"
  • "BLACK-MOB VIOLENCE DESTROYS U.S. LANDMARK"
  • "Black Mobs Plague Nightclubs Coast to Coast"
  • "It's only new if you have been aggressively ignoring the epidemic of black mob violence."
  • "Whistleblower: Philadelphia flooded with black mob violence."

The site also advertises Flaherty's book White Girl Bleed a Lot, which argues that "groups of black people have been roaming the streets of America – assaulting, intimidating, stalking, threatening, vandalizing, stealing, shooting, stabbing, even raping and killing."

It got to the point where Google Ads cut off service to them as a "hate site."

You've certainly confused me.   I post a link about pedofiles and you post a list of black on white crimes.  What's up with that?  Do you think pedofile is Latin for black on white crime?   Do you think that whole list you posted is fantasy?   Are you naive enough to think there's no such thing as black on white crime?   I'll readily admit there's white on black crime, but according to DOJ statistics, of crimes between blacks and whites, 84.9% of them were black on white.  Perhaps it's not the WND site that's the problem.  

Now about this pedofile link.   Don't disregard it out of hand.  Transgender's only represent 0.03% of the population, yet their bathroom rights has created an uproar.  

17 hours ago, REBgp said:

You've certainly confused me.   I post a link about pedofiles and you post a list of black on white crimes.  What's up with that?  Do you think pedofile is Latin for black on white crime?   Do you think that whole list you posted is fantasy?   Are you naive enough to think there's no such thing as black on white crime?   I'll readily admit there's white on black crime, but according to DOJ statistics, of crimes between blacks and whites, 84.9% of them were black on white.  Perhaps it's not the WND site that's the problem.  

Now about this pedofile link.   Don't disregard it out of hand.  Transgender's only represent 0.03% of the population, yet their bathroom rights has created an uproar.  

sorry it was vague, I was killing the messenger on that one, but you have to admit that site seems suspicious. I do think it is patently ridiculous to assume that pedophiles will receive some form of special treatment under the law, but you guys go ahead and worry about that if you want to

7 minutes ago, gohornets23 said:

sorry it was vague, I was killing the messenger on that one, but you have to admit that site seems suspicious. I do think it is patently ridiculous to assume that pedophiles will receive some form of special treatment under the law, but you guys go ahead and worry about that if you want to

Could you not have made the same statement about transgenders a few years ago?  Isn't the "cake issue" a valid reason to worry about what our government is going to do next?

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Could you not have made the same statement about transgenders a few years ago?  Isn't the "cake issue" a valid reason to worry about what our government is going to do next?

transgender behavior and pedophilia behavior are two totally different things.  So while it may have been surprising to some when transgenders were given more rights, transgenders are not raping children.  I do not at all see child rapists getting government protection.  At some point conservatives, no matter how uncomfortable homosexuals and transgenders make them, need to at least learn to quit lumping them in with sex offenders.  

43 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

transgender behavior and pedophilia behavior are two totally different things.  So while it may have been surprising to some when transgenders were given more rights, transgenders are not raping children.  I do not at all see child rapists getting government protection.  At some point conservatives, no matter how uncomfortable homosexuals and transgenders make them, need to at least learn to quit lumping them in with sex offenders.  

Hmmm- I thought the left and the "enlightened" abhorred such generalizations/stereotyping. (All conservatives are homophobes, islamaphobes, racist, sexist, yada yada yada ).  No" tolerance"  for those who see things differently than you?  Do you think the "cake issue" is a legitimate one and warrants government involvement/intervention?

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Forget it.  idiots on here will never understand the difference.

9 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I'm well aware that there is a difference between LGBT's and pedofiles.   I'm also aware that many things are happening now that would have been considered ludicrous 20 years ago.  At some point liberals, no matter how uncomfortable it may make them feel, are going to have to realize that the Fed Govt they think so highly of, can do anything it wants to.  Today's child molester is tomorrow's victim of mental illness, who needs to be treated with tolerance and understanding.   

8 hours ago, REBgp said:

I'm well aware that there is a difference between LGBT's and pedofiles.   I'm also aware that many things are happening now that would have been considered ludicrous 20 years ago.  At some point liberals, no matter how uncomfortable it may make them feel, are going to have to realize that the Fed Govt they think so highly of, can do anything it wants to.  Today's child molester is tomorrow's victim of mental illness, who needs to be treated with tolerance and understanding.   

Too much hannity...

On 4/28/2016 at 4:00 PM, nappyroots said:

Being a pedophile ia criminal, being gay is not.....no matter what Rush says

Being gay was a crime back in the 90's ,and know it is normalized. So what is to stop your gay agenda dudes who want to sleep with little boys to challenge that law.  The Nazi's broke no laws, but we all know there is a law above the law.

20 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Truce on how intolerant conservatives & liberals are!  I want to ask a serious question that I don't understand.

I'm 70 years old and have come in contact with thousands of people in my life.  Transgenders make up .3% of the population.  As you stated, they were given special rights.  Those include using whatever restroom they want.  Why?  

Assume I've used the same restroom with one.  No problem for me since the TG was dressed and appeared to be a man/boy.  If the TG identified as a female, he dressed and appeared to be a female and used the ladies room.  Again, no problem or outcry from the ladies, that I'm aware of.

Essentially, restroom usage has been determined by dress and appearance.  If that historically successful criteria is absolved, I can only see serious negative results.  And the gain is, what?   That a group that is .3% of the population can use Any Restoom they want.   What makes it more ludicrous, is of that .3%, I'd bet the large majority would never go in the Ladies restroom dressed as a man.   So we're going to put all females at risk for, not all TG's, but just a handful.  It's not logical.

On April 30, 2016 at 8:39 AM, jv_coach said:

Being gay was a crime back in the 90's ,and know it is normalized. So what is to stop your gay agenda dudes who want to sleep with little boys to challenge that law.  The Nazi's broke no laws, but we all know there is a law above the law.

The difference being that homosexuality should've never been a crime.  You're equating homosexuality and pedophilia in your comparison, which is what I was talking about earlier in the thread.  Interracial marriage used to be illegal as well, and slavery was legal.  Some laws need to change with the times.  Legalizing pedophilia is obviously not one of them, and the thought that "liberals will make that legal next because they support gay marriage" is ridiculous.  the left being okay with two consenting adults marrying each other has absolutely no connection with an adult raping a child, and to suggest as much is absurd.

If I am understanding you correctly, you strongly feel there will never be a movement ( I will let everyone use their imagination as to which side of the liberal- conservative scale will promote) that says pedophilia is an illness and therefore the offenders should get medical/psychological help rather than a jail sentence?  I would also ask you if you believe the day will come when someone proposes( again, imagination will dictate your choice of left or right) that sex change operations be paid for or subsidized by the taxpayer when the individuals personal financial situation will not permit him or her to become what they were "born to be"?

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If I am understanding you correctly, you strongly feel there will never be a movement ( I will let everyone use their imagination as to which side of the liberal- conservative scale will promote) that says pedophilia is an illness and therefore the offenders should get medical/psychological help rather than a jail sentence?  I would also ask you if you believe the day will come when someone proposes( again, imagination will dictate your choice of left or right) that sex change operations be paid for or subsidized by the taxpayer when the individuals personal financial situation will not permit him or her to become what they were "born to be"?

I'm sure there will be a movement by pedophiles for that (I believe NAMBLA is a real thing that's been around forever attempting to gain rights for pedofiles with no success), but it won't be gaining any traction.  I would not be surprised at all if the second hypothetical you suggest comes to pass.  While I wouldn't support that movement, I must point out that you're lumping pedofiles and transgenders together, now the 3rd conservative to do so in this thread, and this after you feigned offense at my suggestion that conservatives were often guilty of doing so.

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

The difference being that homosexuality should've never been a crime.  You're equating homosexuality and pedophilia in your comparison, which is what I was talking about earlier in the thread.  Interracial marriage used to be illegal as well, and slavery was legal.  Some laws need to change with the times.  Legalizing pedophilia is obviously not one of them, and the thought that "liberals will make that legal next because they support gay marriage" is ridiculous.  the left being okay with two consenting adults marrying each other has absolutely no connection with an adult raping a child, and to suggest as much is absurd.

Well God, common sense and moral absolutes would disagree with your homosexuality should never been a crime....NAMBLA would argue that they are the same thing.....I will not go for the bait and switch......You say legalizing pedophilia is obviously a wrong, and that liberals would never push for pedophilia, but they are cool with duded going into a womens bathroom.  Of course they would be agianst rapeing the child but if the child consented they would be all for it

LGBT POSITIONS

GLSEN and PFLAG websites and literature promote the following positions:

1. Early sexualization of children can be beneficial  Virtually any consensual sexual activity, as well as exposure to graphic sexual images and material, is not only permissible, but good for children, as part of the process of discovering their sexuality.

2. “Coming out” (publically identifying oneself as homosexual) and beginning homosexual sex practices at a young age is a normal and positive experience for youth which should be encouraged by teachers and parents.

3. Bisexuality, “fluid” sexuality, and sexual experimentation is a right for all students, and all students should learn about these options.   The GLSEN teachers’ manual that says that middle-schoolers “should have the freedom to explore [their] sexual orientation and find [their] own unique expression of lesbian, bisexual, gay, straight, or any combination of these.”  This is a call for pansexual experimentation.

4. Meeting other “gay” and “questioning” youth, usually without parental knowledge, is a frequent theme.   At these meetings minors come into contact with college-age youth and adults practicing homosexuality.

5. “Cool” adults, parents, teachers and counselors are those who encourage students to embrace homosexuality and cross-dressing.  “Cool” adults also permit adult-level freedoms and let children associate with questionable teens or adults.

6. Religious beliefs that are anti-homosexual are homophobic and bigoted, which justifies misquoting them, providing hostile, one-sided anti-religion vignettes and opinions, and distributing false and misleading information about religious positions on homosexuality.

7. Homosexuality is genetic and unchangeable, and ex-homosexuals should not be allowed to tell students how they changed their sexual orientation and behavior.