Livingston/UIL

AggiesAreWe

I am glad the UIL didn't punish the kids. Now it is time for Livingston ISD to step up and get rid of the persons responsible for doing this. A Little cleaning of the closets is in store. Will they do it, I have no idea, but if they don't then the entire school board is just as responsible.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 9:14 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

Livingston High School received a public reprimand and 2 years probation for their violation per the UIL

Hello everybody, I'm back!! It's a shame the kids have to pay for the adults, who are the cheaters! I for one, wish the UIL would punish the Superintendent and School board members. I'm hoping that the taxpayers call for him to be fired and we go to the polls and remove those School board members for the sake of our kids. 

1 hour ago, Trocket said:

Hello everybody, I'm back!! It's a shame the kids have to pay for the adults, who are the cheaters! I for one, wish the UIL would punish the Superintendent and School board members. I'm hoping that the taxpayers call for him to be fired and we go to the polls and remove those School board members for the sake of our kids. 

Preach:)

22 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Good post and welcome back, Trocket!

Thanks Soulja, glad to be back. I miss SETX and everyone, I'm glad Livingston is back in the area, even if we don't win, it'll give a reason to come and watch more football in the Beaumont area. I have gone to 2 games in their district in the past 2 years.  

23 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

I'm thinking it would be in everyones best interest to remove the town of Livingston from existence...the state's average IQ would increase significantly. JMO

Forbes Magazine rated Beaumont as the dumbest city in America...if you're talking about raising IQ, don't give all the credit to removing just Livingston.  Just saying.

5 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Forbes Magazine rated Beaumont as the dumbest city in America...if you're talking about raising IQ, don't give all the credit to removing just Livingston.  Just saying.

Are you advocating the entire removal of SETX?

This website is a guilty pleasure of mine, I'd like to keep it for the time being. 

1 minute ago, The Icon said:

Are you advocating the entire removal of SETX?

This website is a guilty pleasure of mine, I'd like to keep it for the time being. 

Did I say to remove a city?  Because I'm pretty sure I didn't.  UP said to remove Livingston from existence..and by doing so it would raise the average IQ.  I simply pointed out...that if raising average IQ was something of interest, not to forget about Beaumont.  The city of Beaumont....not SETX.  Beaumont.  And I didn't say Beaumont was stupid (as a whole)...Forbes Magazine did.  Take it up with them.

1 minute ago, oldschool2 said:

Did I say to remove a city?  Because I'm pretty sure I didn't.  UP said to remove Livingston from existence..and by doing so it would raise the average IQ.  I simply pointed out...that if raising average IQ was something of interest, not to forget about Beaumont.  The city of Beaumont....not SETX.  Beaumont.  And I didn't say Beaumont was stupid (as a whole)...Forbes Magazine did.  Take it up with them.

Would appear someone woke up in a mood this morning... and with the inability to pick up on humor.

I hope your day improves Old School - you sound aurnry

10 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Would appear someone woke up in a mood this morning... and with the inability to pick up on humor.

I hope your day improves Old School - you sound aurnry

lol...I don't see how what I posted this morning is any different than anything I've ever posted.  But ok.  Here...scroll through these:

This is the hidden content, please

Like I said...take it up with Forbes Magazine.  I didn't make it up.

3 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

lol...I don't see how what I posted this morning is any different than anything I've ever posted.  But ok.  Here...scroll through these:

Like I said...take it up with Forbes Magazine.  I didn't make it up.

Old School - I'm not implying you made anything up, hoss

Just sayin you came out swingin this morning after I made a joke. Your avatar tells me everything I need to know. All hail the grumpy cat lol!

2 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Old School - I'm not implying you made anything up, hoss

Just sayin you came out swingin this morning after I made a joke. Your avatar tells me everything I need to know. All hail the grumpy cat lol!

This is "coming out swinging"?

" Did I say to remove a city?  Because I'm pretty sure I didn't.  UP said to remove Livingston from existence..and by doing so it would raise the average IQ.  I simply pointed out...that if raising average IQ was something of interest, not to forget about Beaumont.  The city of Beaumont....not SETX.  Beaumont.  And I didn't say Beaumont was stupid (as a whole)...Forbes Magazine did.  Take it up with them."

Well...I knew that 2015 was the year where everyone got their feeling hurt by every little thing...didn't think we'd have a repeat.  Oh well. By the way...I've had that picture as my "avatar" for long before this morning.

But I guess you are right about my mood. (Even though I didn't think that was expressed in anything I wrote)  I am particularly mad at the city of Beaumont this morning.  More so than usual.

Just now, oldschool2 said:

This is "coming out swinging"?

" Did I say to remove a city?  Because I'm pretty sure I didn't.  UP said to remove Livingston from existence..and by doing so it would raise the average IQ.  I simply pointed out...that if raising average IQ was something of interest, not to forget about Beaumont.  The city of Beaumont....not SETX.  Beaumont.  And I didn't say Beaumont was stupid (as a whole)...Forbes Magazine did.  Take it up with them."

Well...I knew that 2015 was the year where everyone got their feeling hurt by every little thing...didn't think we'd have a repeat.  Oh well. By the way...I've had that picture as my "avatar" for long before this morning.

But I guess you are right about my mood. (Even though I didn't think that was expressed in anything I wrote)  I am particularly mad at the city of Beaumont this morning.  More so than usual.

As I previously stated, I hope your day improves sir.