*STATE TOURNAMENT UPDATE THREAD*

43 minutes ago, show me love said:

Every year is a down year for ozen...

When I say down year I mean as far as making a deep playoff run losing a lot with Josh & Comeaux leaving...I don't think the underclassmen are talented enough to make a deep playoff run maybe thats just my opinion I hope I'm wrong though.

29 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Idk what player hoops was watching but ain't no way in hell this Carson Edwards kid is better than Josh Boyd...

I'm done arguing with you Special J.  Atascocita may lose this game, and Carson may have an off game.  But it won't change the fact that they won 38 straight and beat the likes of Lancaster, DeLaSalle and others along the way.  And it won't stop a loud mouth, know-it-all from coming online and screaming overrated when they finally lose a game.  Just like you couldn't wait to criticize Silsbee's coaching when they came up short (just like your Panthers when you played).  And next year, when Edwards is playing in the Big 10 and someone else is not, you'll be just as wrong as you are now.  

But flame away.  It is your strong suit.  Well, that and assistant coaching on the pooh cheese summer circuit. 

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

I'm done arguing with you Special J.  Atascocita may lose this game, and Carson may have an off game.  But it won't change the fact that they won 38 straight and beat the likes of Lancaster, DeLaSalle and others along the way.  And it won't stop a loud mouth, know-it-all from coming online and screaming overrated when they finally lose a game.  Just like you couldn't wait to criticize Silsbee's coaching when they came up short (just like your Panthers when you played).  And next year, when Edwards is playing in the Big 10 and someone else is not, you'll be just as wrong as you are now.  

But flame away.  It is your strong suit.  Well, that and assistant coaching on the pooh cheese summer circuit. 

I see you don't pay attention because I've been calling Atascosita overrated ALL YEAR but I'm sure you're well aware of that...as far as Silsbee goes again you don't pay attention because I've said ALL YEAR that Silsbee might be in trouble if they ran into a team that would force them to slow down and play in the half-court I also said it before the game started and you along with others called me a troll for simply giving my analysis on a team but I was %100 right wasn't I? Lmaooooo and you do realize that going to a bigger school doesn't mean you're better right? You're on here acting like the kid is going to play for Duke...and I hope you continue to come on here and make these outlandish comments/predictions because I enjoy making you looking stupid. 

2 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

I see you don't pay attention because I've been calling Atascosita overrated ALL YEAR but I'm sure you're well aware of that...as far as Silsbee goes again you don't pay attention because I've said ALL YEAR that Silsbee might be in trouble if they ran into a team that would force them to slow down and play in the half-court I also said it before the game started and you along with others called me a troll for simply giving my analysis on a team but I was %100 right wasn't I? Lmaooooo and you do realize that going to a bigger school doesn't mean you're better right? You're on here acting like the kid is going to play for Duke...and I hope you continue to come on here and make these outlandish comments/predictions because I enjoy making you looking stupid. 

The only person you make look stupid, Special J, is yourself.  Don't believe me?  Ask anyone else.  But that's not quite an impressive feat, is it?  After all you're playing with a deck with no face cards...