#5 BEAUMONT OZEN VS HOUSTON MADISON

34 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

Yates press is more effective then Central's press

Lol no it ain't that press is terrible....kids just out there running wild giving up layups. Thats my knock on Greg Wise he doesn't know how or when to slow the game down only knows how to play one way

Elkins by at least 20 rather Jacob plays or not....

15 hours ago, ozensfinest said:

Lol no it ain't that press is terrible....kids just out there running wild giving up layups. Thats my knock on Greg Wise he doesn't know how or when to slow the game down only knows how to play one way

Elkins by at least 20 rather Jacob plays or not....

This is the Same Press that has Yates making their 5th consecutive regional tournament appearance.  Funny this is also the Same Press that Yates was running when they went Undefeated, Won State and also Won The National Championship playing ranked teams from MaxPrep.

I understand the opportunity is rare for some teams on the site to actually play Nationally Ranked Teams so please forgive me.

6 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

This is the Same Press that has Yates making their 5th consecutive regional tournament appearance.  Funny this is also the Same Press that Yates was running when they went Undefeated, Won State and also Won The National Championship playing ranked teams from MaxPrep.

I understand the opportunity is rare for some teams on the site to actually play Nationally Ranked Teams so please forgive me.

Same press that's bout to get y'all sent home tonight too...those teams you mention don't even belong in the same conversation as this team. Come on junkie I got extreme respect for Yates but this team not good lets be honest. This same team central beat by 30 last year in the regional semis.....