Silsbee 95 West Orange-Stark 49/Final

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Gotta have grades if your gonna go to a D1 school. Classroom work must be taken seriously. I think Jones would be in prime shape to have WRs like Mackey, Barnes, and Tre. That WR trio could be the best in SETX with Jones throwing to them. Bush would be a great addition to the hard court. 

Man

3 hours ago, thegoat said:

Competition level if you can play you can play no matter what level its all about the academics trust me Jones can make every college throw from the pocket and play basketball at a high level people always think cause you go to private school the competition is weak look at the guys on next level see that most go to private school big picture grades grades grades

Just in this area, up state it's a big thing all the high recruits go to prep school in basketball and football! The number 1 recruit in ESPN top 100 went to a private or prep school in New Jersey!

5 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Gotta have grades if your gonna go to a D1 school. Classroom work must be taken seriously. I think Jones would be in prime shape to have WRs like Mackey, Barnes, and Tre. That WR trio could be the best in SETX with Jones throwing to them. Bush would be a great addition to the hard court. 

Here we go again Stating Silsbee has the best WR Core in Setx. Don't 4get about the PYP @ WOS!  Those little guys are speed burners and can take the short pass and long pass to the house @ any giving moment.

15 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Numbers don't lie KJDAD! Barnes 978 yards 10tds Mackey 1138 yards 13tds Lowe 600 yards 6TDs. Did WOS have any WR with those stats? I'll wait. WOS also played 2 more games than Silsbee. 

Wallace 983 yards 17tds Miller 700 yards 10tds and Hancock 500 yards 7tds(injured week4 didn't return until final district game) Comier 300yards 5tds. WOS didn't have Superstars it was a TEAM. PLUS U GOTTA REMEMBER WOS RETURNED 1 STARTER ON OFFENSE

*State Championship