National Signing Day is today!

NDFan09

2 hours ago, Hullabaloo,Caneck!Caneck! said:

Oldtimer I assume he was referring that we finished 8th in recruiting in SEC so I was just pointing out that 5 of the 8 also finished ahead of them according to 247. It sounds good to say that and would be a major slam if we was in another conference but not so much when 5 outta of the top 10 teams hail from the SEC and 9 in top 25. 

Sorry my bad

6 hours ago, bulldogbacker said:

From the experts

This is the hidden content, please

No one has time for your BR Slideshows

247- Texas #11, A&M #18

Rivals- Texas #13, A&M #16

Scout- Texas #8, A&M #21

Texas had the best day for their football program in 5 years and Finished with the better class

The sky was falling for A&M most of the day and they ended up with a class ranked 3-13 spots lower depending on ranking.     

I guess it's all on one's expectations, but it's seems the mighty have fallen a long way from the days when Mack had a Top 5 class every year.  

14 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

No one has time for your BR Slideshows

247- Texas #11, A&M #18

Rivals- Texas #13, A&M #16

Scout- Texas #8, A&M #21

Texas had the best day for their football program in 5 years and Finished with the better class

The sky was falling for A&M most of the day and they ended up with a class ranked 3-13 spots lower depending on ranking.     

I guess it's all on one's expectations, but it's seems the mighty have fallen a long way from the days when Mack had a Top 5 class every year.  

I'm sorry you don't have time. Finding negative posts about every program in the country is very hard. 

Texas has taken back TEXAS. 

You have a reason to fear the 'sips. 

I know you like to look at the betting lines. 

I will bet you a 5 piece chicken dinner that Texas wins another national championship before Texas A&M. 

Let them eat crumbs. 

Hookem

1 hour ago, TXHORN_ET said:

OK here goes. What I actually did on this topic was to cast the bait and see who bit. You can pretty much count on one fan base to take it hook, line, and sinker.  At times, it's just too easy. It's all in good fun. The season can't get here soon enough.

I guess you are talking about your SEC recruiting comment?   Yes we all know it's not good enough for A&M to finish 8th in the West and expect to compete.   They will have to do better going forward.  

A&M does add 3 likely starters for next year that transferred in.

-Former 5 star RB Keith Ford from OU was the best RB on the team last year according to most while he sat out his redshirt year.

-Former 4 star CB Priest Willis played 2 years at UCLA before coming to Aggieland.  

-Trevor Knight- He will have a chance to start from Day 1.  If he's good, watch out.

The offseason sucks.   I'm ready for September 3rd! 

51 minutes ago, bulldogbacker said:

I'm sorry you don't have time. Finding negative posts about every program in the country is very hard. 

Texas has taken back TEXAS. 

You have a reason to fear the 'sips. 

I know you like to look at the betting lines. 

I will bet you a 5 piece chicken dinner that Texas wins another national championship before Texas A&M. 

Let them eat crumbs. 

Hookem

While I agree they won on recruiting day they havent taken Texas over. They Still have to competed with TCU and Baylor on the field.

I'm pretty sure we'll see a much improved product on the field next season from the horns and aggies. Neither team is where they want to be. It's going to be interesting how both finish the 2016 season and what happens with their respective head coaches. Charlie bought himself a little more time with this recent recruiting class. At least one more season. Aggie won't be happy with a 4th place sec finish. Who gets axed first? Sumlin or Charlie? 

15 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

I'm pretty sure we'll see a much improved product on the field next season from the horns and aggies. Neither team is where they want to be. It's going to be interesting how both finish the 2016 season and what happens with their respective head coaches. Charlie bought himself a little more time with this recent recruiting class. At least one more season. Aggie won't be happy with a 4th place sec finish. Who gets axed first? Sumlin or Charlie? 

I done bet a chicken dinner !!

1 hour ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Not sure if sarcastic...

You don't know me very well then. I believe 9 of 14 SEC were on the top 25 list and 4 of 10 little 12 were on it. I mean, how can you even take yourself seriously if your conference name is the "Big 12" and there's only 10 teams. Rflmao

23 minutes ago, spoonbill said:

You don't know me very well then. I believe 9 of 14 SEC were on the top 25 list and 4 of 10 little 12 were on it. I mean, how can you even take yourself seriously if your conference name is the "Big 12" and there's only 10 teams. Rflmao

That's what I figured. How'd that 0-4 with Jones, Daniels, Shark, and Christmas-Giles feel yesterday bro? 

How does it make you feel any better that those other $EC schools beat us yesterday when you couldn't even beat Baylor? Quite frankly, celebrating their success is only going to lead to your misery in the future. I mean, you do realize you're going to get sodomized by those teams for the next several years, right?

I don't know... Guess I'm just a stupid sip that doesn't understand the almighty aggy logic.

How many teams in the Big 10? Pac 10 bacame the Pac 12..... should be 12 Pac but that's just me. Lots of conferences gain and lose teams. Some change the name right away, some don't. There's humor in that? Some teams that left were a part of the Big XII when there were only 10 teams. Didn't laugh then.

All this discussion between Texas and A&M......To me they are pretty much in the same boat, they both have at least 4 strong teams in their conferences that I feel can play with anyone. Texas had a great day yesterday, but like the Aggies it takes a while to build the quality depth that is needed to compete in todays games. UT will be improved no doubt, Kyle Porter was a good one, and there defense should step up next year. The Aggie defense was definitely better this year, but again not enough depth all around. Alabama has that depth, as does LSU, Clemson, etc. Both teams should be improved, and as a Texan, I hope they both do well this season. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

49 minutes ago, spoonbill said:

Where is the trophy?

rflmao

and Aggies left because of the LHN and of greener pastures.