Coldspring-Oakhurst 44 Huffman Hargrave 41/Final

WOSgrad

9 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

Let me give all yall a standing ovation clap clap clap now who gives a damn about them beating coldspring the rest of there team is nonexistent so I could care less to be honest and if that foxx guy is the best in the state congrats to him but don't knock that young man for being a Great basketball player and I can guarantee he will boogie any state ranked team whether the rest of the team doesn't follow now stick it 

17 minutes ago, trojans2012 said:

Yea sigh I see indian on your profile I guess ur from the Indian Reservation where yall are little 1A gods where u wouldn't be if u were in a bigger division and yes the young man has numerous of colleges at his games so I'll tell u to stick it up yours also chief

Not sure I can respect the racial implications of your comment but I'll assume it was unintentional. I will set the record straight however, I'm from a town 18 miles east of Coldspring down FM2025 that has owned the Trojans for the better part of a decade on the hardwood. Drop the mike...I'm done

13 hours ago, trojans2012 said:

Coldspring has a stud point guard trey cole he is one of the best in the state 

Also, if he is a point guard, then why has he shot twice as much as any other player on the team?

In Big Sandy game, he shot 22 times, making 7 (32%). Next player was Gilbert who shot the ball 11 times. Everyone else had 5 or less attempts. To me, that is not distributing the ball like a true point guard but more like a 2 guard.

Also, Cole had just 2 assists but 7 turnovers in that Big Sandy game. Oh, and that's against that lowly 2A school. ;)

1 minute ago, trojans2012 said:
15 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

Let me give all yall a standing ovation clap clap clap now who gives a damn about them beating coldspring the rest of there team is nonexistent so I could care less to be honest and if that foxx guy is the best in the state congrats to him but don't knock that young man for being a Great basketball player and I can guarantee he will boogie any state ranked team whether the rest of the team doesn't follow now stick it 

Remember on thing...this was never about Trey Cole. This was about you, Trojan2012. You brought this on yourself. 

Just now, indian15/16 said:

Not sure I can respect the racial implications of your comment but I'll assume it was unintentional. I will set the record straight however, I'm from a town 18 miles east of Coldspring down FM2025 that has owned the Trojans for the better part of a decade on the hardwood. Drop the mike...I'm done

Naw Playa no racial here like I said I ball in the reservation with some of my good friends stewie David biz jason  u name them so no racial here and naw yall ain't owned us cause we owned big sandy back when I played so maybe recent past years but to call someone racist is a bit much buddy it's called sports talk not race talk 

2 minutes ago, trojans2012 said:

Naw Playa no racial here like I said I ball in the reservation with some of my good friends stewie David biz jason  u name them so no racial here and naw yall ain't owned us cause we owned big sandy back when I played so maybe recent past years but to call someone racist is a bit much buddy it's called sports talk not race talk 

Never called you anything, much less racist. I said your comments were borderline. Trust me, I know it's sports talk and all in good fun, or at least it should be. And since you couldn't figure it out, I'll spell it out. I'm from Cleveland, and own Coldspring is exactly what we've done!

18 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Will Coldsprings go far in the playoffs?

If they can hold on to the #1 seed, I think they can make it out of the first round. If the #2 seed, it's a maybe. #3 or #4 and they're one and done. I will agree with Trojans2012 on one thing, after Cole the Trojan's have very little in the way of legitimate basketball talent on their roster.  

2 minutes ago, trojans2012 said:

When was the last time cleveland was relevant it's been years yall use to be relevant coldspring has owned yall the last few years ain't football especially and will own yall Friday night I'll see u there to see yall own coldspring kmsl which yall haven't done in years 

First, this is the basketball thread on SETX. Second, Cleveland has won their district either 6 of the last 7 years or 7 of the last 8? And you guys better own Cleveland on Friday because they will be starting 3 freshmen, 1 junior, and 1 senior. 

I'll admit this is the worst Cleveland team in years see I played back when sam brown and Marida reed was playing that was a good cleveland team and I have family in Cleveland and one happens to be the best players ever in Cleveland craig lillie so I know Cleveland was a good team back in the day and my nephews team in Cleveland was ok Cedric reed so u wouldn't know how connectedto Cleveland a person really is so I know about yalls program and yall ain't owned coldspring in years

15 minutes ago, trojans2012 said:

I'll admit this is the worst Cleveland team in years see I played back when sam brown and Marida reed was playing that was a good cleveland team and I have family in Cleveland and one happens to be the best players ever in Cleveland craig lillie so I know Cleveland was a good team back in the day and my nephews team in Cleveland was ok Cedric reed so u wouldn't know how connectedto Cleveland a person really is so I know about yalls program and yall ain't owned coldspring in years

Remember Craig going against some very good Livingston teams in the late 80's.  

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Remember Craig going against some very good Livingston teams in the late 80's.  

Yeah..I was on those teams. We had no answer for Earnest Jackson. That dude was a tough match up. What really hurt was getting bumped to 4A the year after winning the title. Probably would have hung another banner or two if that hadn't happened.