Coldspring-Oakhurst 44 Huffman Hargrave 41/Final

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, trojans2012 said:

Coldspring has a stud point guard trey cole he is one of the best in the state 

Whoah!!! Take it easy. I've seen Cole several times. Good solid player but you're putting him in water over his head with all that "one of the best in the state" talk. Can't fault you for supporting your own though. 

Like I said one of the best in the state and is highly recruited neither he nor I care about anybody elses opinion and it's not supporting my own I'm just stating facts and maybe u should come to a few more games and u will see what I mean he one of the state's leading scorers also leads 4A in scoring so once again one of the best in the state take it or stick it!

8 minutes ago, trojans2012 said:

Like I said one of the best in the state and is highly recruited neither he nor I care about anybody elses opinion and it's not supporting my own I'm just stating facts and maybe u should come to a few more games and u will see what I mean he one of the state's leading scorers also leads 4A in scoring so once again one of the best in the state take it or stick it!

Funny, but I cannot find his name in any state top 100 list.

Also, 20.4 points a game is very good, but it does not lead 4A in scoring. It only leads what players are listed on Maxpreps in 4A. Only about half the teams in the state are listed on Maxpreps. Just not an accurate statement to say he leads 4A in scoring.

7 minutes ago, trojans2012 said:

Smh...ok...I don't think I need to see more Coldspring games, rather, you should get out more and see some other teams/players. A little perspective would go a long way for you. Like I said, Cole is solid, but being the best player on an average time is just that and these statistics you're using for your argument are a product of that. "Highly Recruited"...sigh  

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Funny, but I cannot find his name in any state top 100 list.

Also, 20.4 points a game is very good, but it does not lead 4A in scoring. It only leads what players are listed on Maxpreps in 4A. Only about half the teams in the state are listed on Maxpreps. Just not an accurate statement to say he leads 4A in scoring.

Exactly. A voice of knowledge and reason. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, trojans2012 said:

I can't find your name in any top 100 list either I'll  tell you the same neither he nor I care about your opinion I said what I said and that's that so I guess u can stick it too 

Take it easy! No one's trying to break up your fan club. You're still the president. Keep campaigning. LOL...too funny

5 minutes ago, indian15/16 said:

Smh...ok...I don't think I need to see more Coldspring games, rather, you should get out more and see some other teams/players. A little perspective would go a long way for you. Like I said, Cole is solid, but being the best player on an average time is just that and these statistics you're using for your argument are a product of that. "Highly Recruited"...sigh  

Yea sigh I see indian on your profile I guess ur from the Indian Reservation where yall are little 1A gods where u wouldn't be if u were in a bigger division and yes the young man has numerous of colleges at his games so I'll tell u to stick it up yours also chief

7 minutes ago, trojans2012 said:

Yea sigh I see indian on your profile I guess ur from the Indian Reservation where yall are little 1A gods where u wouldn't be if u were in a bigger division and yes the young man has numerous of colleges at his games so I'll tell u to stick it up yours also chief

That 1A beats 5A-6A playoff teams every year...

You obviously don't get out of CS-O very often

11 minutes ago, trojans2012 said:

If you are speaking of 2A #1 Big Sandy, well here is a score for you from this season:

Dec. 18 - at Coldspring-Oakhurst, 57-44