Coldspring-Oakhurst 44 Huffman Hargrave 41/Final

WOSgrad

8 hours ago, trojans2012 said:
8 hours ago, About a week ago said:

Let me give all yall a standing ovation clap clap clap now who gives a damn about them beating coldspring the rest of there team is nonexistent so I could care less to be honest and if that foxx guy is the best in the state congrats to him but don't knock that young man for being a Great basketball player and I can guarantee he will boogie any state ranked team whether the rest of the team doesn't follow now stick it 

This is the problem with so many today, not caring about the team and working within the team instead of needing all the glory as an individual. 

Let me guess, I can stick it too...

On 1/27/2016 at 10:15 AM, trojans2012 said:

Yea sigh I see indian on your profile I guess ur from the Indian Reservation where yall are little 1A gods where u wouldn't be if u were in a bigger division and yes the young man has numerous of colleges at his games so I'll tell u to stick it up yours also chief

A) you got the wrong indians

B) if you had the right ones, you'd be talking about a Big Sandy team that's already beaten Coldspring and "one of the top point guards in the state" by double digits.