Katy!!

Surely the coach is smarter than what I have heard happened. I just dont see this being true but word is a player from 7 Lakes transfered after they were eliminated and has been playing on special teams for Katy. In my opinion, there is no way this is plausable.

Edited by kicker

Guest ECBucFan

You don't win multiple State titles without one!

Thats the crazy thing, how the UIL overlooks brazen violations that goes on for years and years in open sight, then, will turn around and DQ someone like Katy over what amounts to nothing. Remember, in 1998, an individual PLAYER (not the Coach or program) falsified his grades and forged a teachers signature, and played in just 3 meaningless plays. Katy was DQ'ed for this and yanked the day before the SC game. 

Thats the crazy thing, how the UIL overlooks brazen violations that goes on for years and years in open sight, then, will turn around and DQ someone like Katy over what amounts to nothing. Remember, in 1998, an individual PLAYER (not the Coach or program) falsified his grades and forged a teachers signature, and played in just 3 meaningless plays. Katy was DQ'ed for this and yanked the day before the SC game. 

It is what it is with the UIL. Crosby was denied the transfer of the Oliver boys by the SEC after they had actually been enrolled in Crosby the prior semester, yet allowed New Caney to bring in 4 free agents to get them to the playoffs for the first time in fifteen years because they came from TAPPS. Wonder who got the better end of that one?

I heard about this months ago and didn't believe it was true....friend of mine close to the program told me that things like this have been going on for years at Katy. Kids moving in for athletic purposes, I honestly didn't want to believe it I actually believed all Katy talent was homegrown, but he assured me and even named some players over the years that had actually moved into to Katy high for athletic purposes. 

If the young man played for Seven Lakes the whole season, then moved to Katy HS after his season was over, why the hell would Katy allow him to play? THEY DON"T NEED HIM!!! Why run the risk?

IMO, he is not a Katy Tiger, played for a rival school. Why let him join your team after his team's season ended? Doesn't matter if the move is legit. Makes no sense.