Fort Bend Ridge Point 42 Crosby 14/Final

Cougar14.2

Oh yeah.

You might want to pay close attention in the first half before they sit their first string and put in their JV guys this weekend.

Lol, you do realize that you just allowed 35 points and squeaked out a win against 4th place Port Lavaca Calhoun right? This comes two weeks after going to overtime with 3-7 Willowridge, which may be the worst program in Fort Bend County. Have you actually watched Ridge Point play this year?  

He's sniffing Ridge Point's gym shorts right now but I think he was originally a fan of one of the Baytown schools, so you have to excuse him when it comes to talking about winning football teams.

busy day at work....can count on coming here for a great laugh. 

Fool thinks they are putting in JV guys this weekend. Give me a break. He knows they aren't playing LB right?   

Gonna be alot of crow on this thread issued out either way after Saturday afternoon 

MBG, I know it doesn't seem like it but I try to be as modest as possible on this site. I've researched this game as in depth as the Brenham game last year . . . and have come to the same conclusion. It's going to be Crosby by at least 2 tds and maybe more. Ridge Point has 26 fumbles and 14 picks thrown on the season. The qb has fumbled it or threw a pick 17 times himself.

So, to heck with being modest. Crosby rolls in this one 42-24.

Might even get a couple of kids from Baines Middle School some action if things really get out of hand late.

you're trying too hard

You have now become that one kid that finally told a funny joke and didn't walk away on a high note.  

Now you are just awkward

Edited by Coug88

Gonna be alot of crow on this thread issued out either way after Saturday afternoon 

Crosby is confident but no one is talking more trash than Drew Tate's number one fan on this thread. And most of our reasons have some substance. By the way, I haven't made a prediction here although I think Crosby should be the slight favorite. If you want to read a thread where everyone is predicting a big win, it's the PNG/Angleton thread. 

As of now 17 people are picking Ridge Point so either 1) many people have doubts about 11-0 Crosby or 2) people want Crosby to lose and therefore picked RP.  

I do have a serious question.  Now that there are some 22-5a teams in the 2nd Round at what point do we start to criticize the level of opponents they have faced?  Just wondering when the old 'if you had gone Dx you would have never made it that far' comes out.  I know we took a lot of that nonsense.  Too soon?

You can't claim to be fourteen points better then have someone point out that you didn't win by that much then say that people are complaining about Margin of victory.

I would have never brought it up.

I graduated from Baytown lee

Lived in ridge point zone last seven years.

Why not every team we beat by more than 14 points has "made adjustments" why can't the cougars "make adjustments" and be 14 points better than their results prove previously in the season. #trianglelogic

Crosby is confident but no one is talking more trash than Drew Tate's number one fan on this thread. And most of our reasons have some substance. By the way, I haven't made a prediction here although I think Crosby should be the slight favorite. If you want to read a thread where everyone is predicting a big win, it's the PNG/Angleton thread. 

As of now 17 people are picking Ridge Point so either 1) many people have doubts about 11-0 Crosby or 2) people want Crosby to lose and therefore picked RP.  

Its the Crosby Haters.. It will be a easy win for the Cougs..

I do have a serious question.  Now that there are some 22-5a teams in the 2nd Round at what point do we start to criticize the level of opponents they have faced?  Just wondering when the old 'if you had gone Dx you would have never made it that far' comes out.  I know we took a lot of that nonsense.  Too soon?

Who did you play 1st round? Our top 3 teams had no troubles handling Lumberton. You had an easier 1st round than any of us. So lets not talk about level of opponents.

If we are going to exclude preseason then why even play the game? Since you like district stuff better lets compare Crosby to PNG via wins and losses? O right... Crosby hasn't figured out how to lose this year. 11-0 get on my level boi.  

You got Nederland preseason. Lets Talk about Nederland and New Caney? Thats the Nederland team that beat us by 

If we are going to exclude preseason then why even play the game? Since you like district stuff better lets compare Crosby to PNG via wins and losses? O right... Crosby hasn't figured out how to lose this year. 11-0 get on my level boi.  

We lost 2 and still in round 2 just like you....and this girl don't wanna to be on any level you're on.