West Orange-Stark (11-1) vs Caldwell (8-4) Regional Round

Goblin

Hard to believe that through 3 round WO-S hasn't drawn a real test.  This will be a massacre. 

I don't see WOS having any problems with Giddings if that's who they meet up after this next round. They have some athletes but nothing on the level of the Stangs. Now if their QB is back they might give the Stangs a little trouble, but even then I just don't see it. Defensively the Stangs will be able to do what they do and if #25 is the QB then they'll try to run the ball with him. He throws the deep ball pretty well, but he's not very accurate on the short to medium passes. I believe the Stangs will eat him alive and punish him all night. He's not super quick or fast but when we would get pressure on him which was often, he would take off and run and break tackles. He won't be able to do that against the Stangs. 

Offensively the Stangs shouldn't have any problem putting a lot of points on the board. We moved the ball well at times last night, but some negative plays on first down and some turnovers killed some scoring opportunities. Actually both our TD's last night were on pass plays, and we did some good things off of our shot gun spread formation last night. Dallas and the Stangs offense should move the ball at well against them. 

I don't see WOS having any problems with Giddings if that's who they meet up after this next round. They have some athletes but nothing on the level of the Stangs. Now if their QB is back they might give the Stangs a little trouble, but even then I just don't see it. Defensively the Stangs will be able to do what they do and if #25 is the QB then they'll try to run the ball with him. He throws the deep ball pretty well, but he's not very accurate on the short to medium passes. I believe the Stangs will eat him alive and punish him all night. He's not super quick or fast but when we would get pressure on him which was often, he would take off and run and break tackles. He won't be able to do that against the Stangs. 

Offensively the Stangs shouldn't have any problem putting a lot of points on the board. We moved the ball well at times last night, but some negative plays on first down and some turnovers killed some scoring opportunities. Actually both our TD's last night were on pass plays, and we did some good things off of our shot gun spread formation last night. Dallas and the Stangs offense should move the ball at well against them. 

Thanks for the confidence in our Stangs. Right now, all our focus is on Caldwell. Hopefully, we will play on to the next round and see Giddings. I'm curious to see if Bellville can upset them. They played earlier this year with the Buffaloes winning a close one 28-26. 

Wow.These Stangs just keep on keeping on.Well it's clear these kids filled a lot of shoes and shocked us all...except Kj Dad.He knew these kids better than us that's for sure.

Congrats to OF and HF going two rounds deep.Silsbee go show El Campo who you are.

Gunho earlier in the year when I was telling people about them. I'm guessing people thought i was blowing smoke up there arse bekuz my kid plays on the team. I been around these kids since Flag Football and knew how special they could be. It was just a matter of them sticking together, putting the grind in, and staying focus at the task at hand. Champions or make in the offseason. #UnfinishedBusiness #OneGameAtATime