West 35 Kirbyville 32/Final

WOSgrad

I thought we'd learn a tough lesson last year with Rockdale. Apparently I was wrong. Very disappointed that we failed to execute and ultimately this will be remembered as a season of underachievement.

Good luck next year cats!

Edited by Whoopi Goldberg's Lips

Should've knew better than to pick a setx team (other than Newton or WOS) to get to round 3.

5-6 weeks ago I proposed that nobody from setx would get out of the area from 12-3a.

I was raided by so many that I allowed them to convince me that Kirbyville was better than what I first assumed.

so, I had them advancing here into the Teague game but as the story goes on.......well you know

Malakoff needs to learn how to not blow 31-7 leads, or is that too soon?

not hanging our heads. Yoe played 22 guys, Malakoff played 15. Depth eventually took over. We whipped their tail for the better part of 3 and 3/4 quarters and they'll admit it. Having nearly 150 less students, you get a few more to choose from. They were laying all over the field in the 1st half. Big RB went out 3 times acting like he was hurt. Little WR had 2 personal fouls and faked cramps. 1-way players!!

not hanging our heads. Yoe played 22 guys, Malakoff played 15. Depth eventually took over. We whipped their tail for the better part of 3 and 3/4 quarters and they'll admit it. Having nearly 150 less students, you get a few more to choose from. They were laying all over the field in the 1st half. Big RB went out 3 times acting like he was hurt. Little WR had 2 personal fouls and faked cramps. 1-way players!!

If they were so beat up in the first half, how'd they march on a huge comeback?

People from Cameron don't tell lies.

Looking at everything maybe 1 1/2  quarters when it was 32-7. From 3:00 mins left in the 2nd, Yoe scored 38 out of the next 44 points.

Great season Cats!

Turnovers will cost you in the playoffs.

West played a great game and their QB seems to be a good one.

Turnovers didn't beat us. The fact that we had no running game and play very undisciplined . That INT for a TD we had was called back because we jumped off sides and all the late personal fouls we had.  Seem to be the norm around here