*ALDINE ISD TOURNEY/POST UPDATES HERE*

Well, I wasn't there....  I was told this info.  So I never saw it with my own eyes.  I'm a Central guy true, but I pull equally as hard for Ozen, believe it  or not...

not like that Soulja i know u pull for both schools now...lol... But  i was just saying ppl are waiting for any slips to report it 

The players that need to step up are not young, tgey just have low to no varsity experience.  I hope Frank stops playing for the ranking and starts playing for the playoffs now. TJ and Nijal usage is way too high. Other kids need to get their feet wet so that they can have time and experience for the playoffs.  Number 14 needs to play more to give TJ and Nijal an opportunity to play off the ball and burn less energy.  20's role needs to be clarified, he could be an enforcer, the 3 point shooter needs to move a little more to get open, he can be really good. And the youngsters need to know when it is OK to shoot.  All this stuff is small and i am sure Frank can get it together. 

They are playing a very pro game, almost Lebron like... Tj and Nijal take turns breaking down defenders off the dribble to either get their own shot or make the right pass. Only problem is that supporting cast needs time to vrow and high school zone defenses can shut it down, especially if the defense has length or if the supporting  cast is not hitting shots. Then it becomes can your two  beat my team. 

Then zones just clog the lane and dare Central to shoot them out of it. Central's  Defense needs the big man on the back side to protect the rim, thier man defense is too aggressive , so when u beat the on ball defender the lane is open cause everyone is playing their man so tight.  The big man could roam like Toe Toe and block shots.  Right now the paint is open for great slashers to put up big numbers 

Then zones just clog the lane and dare Central to shoot them out of it. Central's  Defense needs the big man on the back side to protect the rim, thier man defense is too aggressive , so when u beat the on ball defender the lane is open cause everyone is playing their man so tight.  The big man could roam like Toe Toe and block shots.  Right now the paint is open for great slashers to put up big numbers 

So glad to have you back on here posting, short. You bring good insight to this forum.

Welcome back!

Interested to watch Central Wednesday, want to see how Coach Paul has them playing. But from reading these post seems like Central is the same team from last year just with less experience.

I haven't seen us play yet, but from what I was told, Coach Paul can coach.  The problem is that the young players will need more varsity experience.  That'll come with more games played.