PN-G vs Angleton poll

PN-G Angleton Poll  

74 members have voted

1. 1. PN-G vs Angleton Who wins?

• PN-G by 10+
    • PN-G by less than 10
    • Angleton by 10+
    • Angleton by less than 10

You are correct, that's LCM to the right in the white banana hammock. 

You guys on this board are funny as hell! Literally funny as hell! :)

And your right Cougar, Angleton just doesn't match up well with the Cougars. Just like we always have problems with GR and recently Foster. Play them close, but they always seem to make one or two more plays than us. Crosby just has our number I guess.

I think this will be a fun game to watch. The way our offense has been playing lately though, if the defense doesn't have another good game it could be a long night for the Cats.

You have to excuse them ATX, this is their first playoff win in five years. It's kind of like the Astros having a champagne celebration after beating the Yankees in the wild card game this year. 

You'll have to excuse him ATX, his team is winning State this year, but he has nothing better to do than hang out on our thread.

You'll have to excuse him ATX, his team is winning State this year, but he has nothing better to do than hang out on our thread.

And also was predicting total domination by his district based on Week 1 and 2 games and then they went 2-2 vs 22-5a..  So now he has to get on every thread about a 22-5a team and continue with his predictions so eventually he will be right.

14.2 is obsessed with the PNG Indians. He focuses on us in particular. I looked at the Nederland vs GR thread and not one post.

He also likes WOS!

The reason for that is simple. I think PNG is soft and Angleton will expose it. I thought the same thing about Dayton even though they took us to OT last year before they played Angleton. 

I don't really have an opinion on the GR vs Ned game. If GR plays their best they'll beat Ned by at least a couple of tds, they haven't necessarily looked like that to close the season though. 

I know you're probably not a stat guy but I would challenge you to go find out how many yards per game PNG was giving up passing before that game Dayton threw for 371 Friday night? They just threw the ball because PNG couldn't stop it, not really because y'all are scrappy versus the run. You obviously defend it better than the pass though. 

Angleton doesn't line up and run the ball out of the shotgun, they don't do a bunch of play fakes. Crosby has one of the nastiest run defenses around last year, I think Cedar Park only attempted four passes while running for over 400 yards on us and you knew exactly what was coming. The way Angleton runs the ball is much closer to that than how Dayton does. 

Actually they threw the ball because they couldn't run. You said yourself in the Dayton vs. PNG thread, that Dayton lines up and runs the ball at you to tire the defense. Be consistent, at least. My point was that they had a tough time running the ball against us and they had more luck throwing the ball, so that's what they did. We've done well against some pretty d@mn good running backs this year. Dayton was not a one dimensional team. I don't know about Angleton, if they are run heavy, then that works to our advantage IMHO. BTW, no team threw over 200 yards against us all year up to Dayton. In fact Nederland threw for 194 and WOS threw for 191. The only two teams over 150 yards passing against us and the only two teams to beat us. Every other team has basically lined up and ran against us and when they do that they don't fair well.

14.2 is obsessed with the PNG Indians. He focuses on us in particular. I looked at the Nederland vs GR thread and not one post.

He also likes WOS!

14.2 is a bag of hot air that likes to go on as many 22-5A threads as possible and talk about how great 21-5A is. Only problem with that is the fact that they aren't so great after all. He sure can dish it out but his undies get in a knot when it is being dished right back to him.

Angleton has scored

21,,,,,,,,,,, in their last 5 contests.  The 62 was against what seems to be a pretty bad Lamar Consolidated team.

They also only scored 14 against George Ranch and another Non UIL opponent.

They've given up 32, 34, 31, 31 along the way as well.  

Doesn't look like they score a lot unless it's against a weak opponent and they give up plenty of points.  

14.2 is a bag of hot air that likes to go on as many 22-5A threads as possible and talk about how great 21-5A is. Only problem with that is the fact that they aren't so great after all. He sure can dish it out but his undies get in a knot when it is being dished right back to him.

Im out of likes (sad face)   LIKE^^^^^^^^^^^^

ouch