PN-G vs Angleton poll

PN-G Angleton Poll  

74 members have voted

1. 1. PN-G vs Angleton Who wins?

• PN-G by 10+
    • PN-G by less than 10
    • Angleton by 10+
    • Angleton by less than 10

Did the line get bigger or the running backs faster if not it still wouldn't be close. 

I'm not saying Angleton would of won, but their 2 main RB, FS, CB, DE didn't play in that game. Some were injured and others suspended. Angleton played with freshman QB in his 2nd varsity game and a freshman RB. That's why I'm saying it's a diffrent team.

Edited by WCAT

I'm not saying Angleton would of won, but their 2 main RB, FS, CB, DE didn't play in that game. Some were injured and others suspended. Angleton played with freshman QB in his 2nd varsity game and a freshman RB. That's why I'm saying it's a diffrent team.

I think it's a different team too, but mainly on the defensive side of the ball. We'll see how much they improved on that side though, PNG won't be able to run the ball on Angleton and their receivers are nowhere near the quality of the guys y'all played against Foster but they scheme guys open and may hit a big play on you. Classic finesse vs power matchup.

That would explain some of it, is the QB still the same?  Obviously looking at the later games in the season Angleton played, there was a significant difference from week 2.

That would explain some of it, is the QB still the same?  Obviously looking at the later games in the season Angleton played, there was a significant difference from week 2.

Yes it's the same qb but he is playing with a lot of confidence. Nowhere near how he was at beginning of the season. This team going to be tough for the next 3 years. Lots of underclassmen.

I have not read all of the 7 pages for this thread so if it has been addressed I apologize. 

Why the smaller BH stadium vs Stallworth? 

The stadium arrangement was agreed upon by 4 coaches, before they teams were decided. 

As far as smaller stadium, PNG didn't fill their side there 2 yrs. ago, so no worries.

Also, IF you draw a large crowd, some coaches would like to prevent that larger crowd from having an effect on the game. So, make sure it's a smaller stadium! ;)

yes it is. how old is that turf and do they plan on replacing it soon? 

The turf was installed in 2008 (I think) when they opened GCM.

Seems like there was some bond money allocated to replacing the turf. Not 100% sure when that will take place.

It's not as bad as the parking lot. 

How is parking at BH? I'm sure Angleton side will be full. Looks small...

Parking is good as far as I can remember from 2 years ago. The Stadium is super nice. I believe the Visitor side holds 4,000 and the Home side holds 6,000. I had seen that posted somewhere. The info in the stadium listings on this board say total capacity if 8,000. So really not sure whats what.

Parking is good as far as I can remember from 2 years ago. The Stadium is super nice. I believe the Visitor side holds 4,000 and the Home side holds 6,000. I had seen that posted somewhere. The info in the stadium listings on this board say total capacity if 8,000. So really not sure whats what.

Seats around 10,000. The Bob stadium site is wrong and a little bigger then what's on there. Home side parking is close. Limited parking on visitors side, and will have to walk a little if on visitors side. Our district built all of the schools together for a college campus feel, so there's lots of concrete. Some parking further than others. We don't have a cool scoreboard, but the stadium and field is nice. Concession stand is usually good as well with boudain, and other stadium favorites. All in all, you could've had a worse stadium to play at.