Port Neches-Groves 42 Dayton 41/Final

WOSgrad

unfortunately you know very little. You are all about the kids though and i believe your intentions are 100% pure. 

I don't believe you want me to list the kiddos in the last 4 yrs that have quit or the ones that quit 3 times or the xfers that left,or the one's that laid out of summer drills & showed up @mandatory & play,or the ones whose parents won't allow them to quit.Push the issues button & force my hand,although I would never ever do that=names.But DHS community knows this,and many out of towners know who came for yrs under JS yrs & don't show any more,many I talk with.Where did the home side clogging of feet in the stands go,where's the fans/cheers & where is the trophies(Don't even say we lack talent.In 6 yrs how many DHS coaches left & how many applied for other coach jobs.Hit me back if you want more,got way more info,family was 1 of 7 Lib Co families since 1850 census so peeps know us.My resume of God,Family,Country,Community is much to big to say,I've given tidbits & my bunch of kiddos still call me Coach after 25 yrs.When you beat down your stars after college fb w/mouth=resume towards eventual failure & yes I'm still p'oed when a kid that can is not given a chance to break all time Tx season record w/weak opponents left.Many DHS followers that never post know who's meaningful,call me out 1 more time,I'll air it out worse than any qb by being connected in politics,religion,families(huge families)Smh. I love JS but I gave him back his most prized poss 2 yrs ago,imma go get ready for service & I'll pray for Disd.Many of you Dayt fans I know you can't send likes for retaliation so pm me

Congrats on the win PNG if we had to lose I'm glad it was to a school with great tradition and good luck the rest of the play-offs!!!!!!!!!!

Broncos hold your heads up nothing to be ashamed of I'm still proud of each and everyone of you, wishing it would've been the other way around because 8 months is a long time to wait for football season.

GREAT SEASON BONCOS

I have mixed feelings about the 2pt. conversion run the ball/not pass and I'm guessing it would've worked in our favor.

I saw this all night on short yardage needed for 1st downs PNG used their qb almost every time and for some reason I guess our coaches couldn't see it to worried about the pass or long ball but why throw the long ball when you're moving on a defense just running. We also got hit on our left side for 1st downs all night because of the big gap opening all night,

I also want to wish Coach Stewart good luck and best wishes for what he decides to do next and thank you for everything you did for football program you definitely put us on the map and go it going in Dayton.

In closing I hope our new AD & HC can get us back to what we used to be including community, parent, and students involvement. 

GO BRONCOS 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the win PNG if we had to lose I'm glad it was to a school with great tradition and good luck the rest of the play-offs!!!!!!!!!!

Broncos hold your heads up nothing to be ashamed of I'm still proud of each and everyone of you, wishing it would've been the other way around because 8 months is a long time to wait for football season.

GREAT SEASON BONCOS

I have mixed feelings about the 2pt. conversion run the ball/not pass and I'm guessing it would've worked in our favor.

I saw this all night on short yardage needed for 1st downs PNG used their qb almost every time and for some reason I guess our coaches couldn't see it to worried about the pass or long ball but why throw the long ball when you're moving on a defense just running. We also got hit on our left side for 1st downs all night because of the big gap opening all night,

I also want to wish Coach Stewart good luck and best wishes for what he decides to do next and thank you for everything you did for football program you definitely put us on the map and go it going in Dayton.

In closing I hope our new AD & HC can get us back to what we used to be including community, parent, and students involvement. 

GO BRONCOS 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post and thanks for the kind words. Heres to hoping you get back to were you belong