Jasper vs Silsbee ***District Championship***

You are picking Silsbee to win, but their defense better figure out how to contain Williams.  That is a very contradicting statement !!!!   Jasper is a total different team and playing on a different level from what SETX saw earlier in the year.  In my opinion this game want even be close because it seems like Jasper is getting better as the weeks progress.   I'm going with those Bulldogs from Jasper 42-14

hmmmmmm m.........

Cake walk- a score of 50-47 meaning they scored with ease !!!!  No defense !!!!   Point margin doesn't determine whether it was a cake walk win or not.  Its just a fact that Huffman beat Silsbee this year.  They can look back in their record books for 2015 and see a win for this particular game.

so I guess we cake walked Jasper!!

A win is a win !!!   Silsbee lost to Huffman and Jasper beat them with ease !!!!  Huffman was never in the game against Jasper and they literally cake walked Silsbee.  What's your point?    I can promise you they want average 40-45 points against the best defense (Jasper) in this district.   That's a fact !!!!   

BC is a very good team and I have much respect for their program.  I'm going out on a limb and say that BC had several players either injured or sick.  Honestly it was a shocker to hear that they lost to Silsbee.  I have much respect for Silsbee as well, but they want beat Jasper.   That's a fact !!!

no they didn't average 40-45 points against Jaspers " best defense in the district" they averaged 59 against it!,

You are picking Silsbee to win, but their defense better figure out how to contain Williams.  That is a very contradicting statement !!!!   Jasper is a total different team and playing on a different level from what SETX saw earlier in the year.  In my opinion this game want even be close because it seems like Jasper is getting better as the weeks progress.   I'm going with those Bulldogs from Jasper 42-14

And what level is that?

Jasper has a very good QB, but he is a one man show.

Take him out of the equation and Jasper would have been beat by 4 TD's.

Good luck to Jasper in the playoffs.

In da second quarter he start over Heating again an I really think it scared da coaches. Then after halftime they ran him again. We lost a player to a broke leg but I was in pressed with how we finished da game. Kids didnt quit

Knew it was serious with the young man's leg.  God speed on a quick and healthy recovery. Respect.

TIGER said it was hot out there n really shocked him bc it been kinda kool with da lil rain. I kno wen he took his self out he was makn sure he wasnt over heating. Hey it was a great game all we ask for is 4 him  to neva quit. Then da comments both coaches gave him hell remember for a lifetime.  Am proud of da performance he put out last nite every1 gt they money worth we just felt short

TIGER said it was hot out there n really shocked him bc it been kinda kool with da lil rain. I kno wen he took his self out he was makn sure he wasnt over heating. Hey it was a great game all we ask for is 4 him  to neva quit. Then da comments both coaches gave him hell remember for a lifetime.  Am proud of da performance he put out last nite every1 gt they money worth we just felt short

Your son is a helluva athlete. Good luck to him and the Dogs in the playoffs