Lumberton 28 Vidor 13/Final

WOSgrad

Because growing up in Vidor we learn mediocrity is fine and change is too be feared.  I personally like Jeff.  But is obvious our offense has been figured out by our annual district opponents.  If he can't figure out what is wrong, is the current staff truly getting the best results.  There is more talent on this team than to only have 3 wins. Kool  Aid can be rough of your stomach vhs.

Noone hear cares to hear your excuses. Those kids and coaches had the same amount of time to prepare as every other team in the district. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

Because growing up in Vidor we learn mediocrity is fine and change is too be feared.  I personally like Jeff.  But is obvious our offense has been figured out by our annual district opponents.  If he can't figure out what is wrong, is the current staff truly getting the best results.  There is more talent on this team than to only have 3 wins. Kool  Aid can be rough of your stomach vhs.

That's makes sense now.. you "like him"   I guess that's why you want him fired... makes sense. thanks for clearing that up

So win at all costs. The cost of a good mans job, the cost of his family's prosperity, the cost of a group of boys being taught the right way... Is that what you mean?

Please refer back to the post about not bashing coaches. Matthews is a great coach, Lumberton just the better team this game.

Look...Please quote me a single time I "bashed" him or said he should be fired.  Other posters are putting words in my mouth.  

Kids like him.  Fine with me.  That's all that counts.