Vidor @ Raider Nation

If I remember correctly, back in 2001 Lumberton could've clinched their first playoff spot. It was the last week of the season. Vidor won that one 28-21. Very chippy game I covered.

That was back in in the day of the old District 19-4A.  Jasper, Silsbee, Vidor, Lumberton, Ozen and Livingston.  That was a good, competitive district, I miss that one.

#coach didnt know much at warren or scarborough

he was not at either long enough to even make an impact. Good try though. Unless a coach comes into a program that has been successful, then it will take a while to get things going. I have a good feeling his place in  Lumberton will be long term and get this program competing better each year.. Guess all we can do is wait and see

he was not at either long enough to even make an impact. Good try though. Unless a coach comes into a program that has been successful, then it will take a while to get things going. I have a good feeling his place in  Lumberton will be long term and get this program competing better each year.. Guess all we can do is wait and see

Plus is is FROM Lumberton and play at Lumberton 

that doesn't make sense he wasn't at either long enough? He has been at Lumberton less than both.

So I am not allowed to comment on this thread or comment about what was said?

You keep saying he said his team was going to do this and that. He said he thinks they're the better team not that they are. He said he thinks they'll win if they stick to their game plan and execute. There's no we will, just I think, but I understand you wanting to create interest. At the end the interviewer asks for a prediction. He says a Raider win, duh. How about post a link so the truth can be seen by all. You're making him out as less than classy and he was classy as always. Your comments do a disservice imho. I'm sure you won't post a link so anyone interested can go to the Facebook group "Lumberton Ledger" to view said interview. Please let me know your opinion. 

In my honest opinion, in everyone's defense on all sides, confidence and cockiness are the same thing.. Just depends on what side of the argument your own... All that matters is what is backed up on Friday night on the field. I have a good feeling our boys will back it up, but the game is in their hands. Good luck to everyone!

You keep saying he said his team was going to do this and that. He said he thinks they're the better team not that they are. He said he thinks they'll win if they stick to their game plan and execute. There's no we will, just I think, but I understand you wanting to create interest. At the end the interviewer asks for a prediction. He says a Raider win, duh. How about post a link so the truth can be seen by all. You're making him out as less than classy and he was classy as always. Your comments do a disservice imho. I'm sure you won't post a link so anyone interested can go to the Facebook group "Lumberton Ledger" to view said interview. Please let me know your opinion. 

I know Coach Babin and respect the hell out of him. Just thought his comments were very interesting and not what I have heard him speak of in the past. I am not trying to make into anything. Predicting his team to win is fine and dandy.

Here's your link:

This is the hidden content, please