Beaumont Central 36 Vidor 21/Final

WOSgrad

No excuses.  But I'm sure you have a chip on your shoulder calling our players "boys" against your mighty Whatley.  

Give up emotional responses and look at the fact you were given a gift.

When I said man against boys, it wasn't meant like that.  Whaley is a big, strong and fast kid...a beast.  Don't take it personal ...

When I said man against boys, it wasn't meant like that.  Whaley is a big, strong and fast kid...a beast.  Don't take it personal ...

personal?  Check yourself.  I don't know a soul on the field.  

But if a single Vidor fan called a Jag player a "boy".  Well...that's a whole different discussion isn't it.

personal?  Check yourself.  I don't know a soul on the field.  

But if a single Vidor fan called a Jag player a "boy".  Well...that's a whole different discussion isn't it.

Man, c'mon.  When anyone says 'man among boys' , it is completely understood.  Ford's above explanation is dead on...  Smh. 

Your right.  I don't have enough board cred or posts to be defended.  It's all good.

Whaley is a man among boys no matter what team he is playing. No matter how much they win by, it's just an expression to show how big and talented he is, not how small the other team is or to degrade the other players.

Whaley is a D-1 player being recruited by Georgia among other universities. It was a good, close game going late into the fourth quarter. Every team this year has had a problem with Mr. Whaley and Central is really starting to hit their stride. Season isn't over for us, Lumberton up next and we just have to get ready for them. We had a kid a few years back we couldn't shut up about either if I remember correctly.