Central at Vidor 10/23/2015

BMTSoulja1

Vidor running the spread offense. 

That was told to you in confidence. 

Wet field?  Cause Jag runners problems?  Ha. Doesn't help that slot T offense either (why we going to the spread).  One thing, usually a good, close game, so let one team win a bunch of TO's and they'll be in the winners circle.  

It's just the continuation of complaints of BISD from the non-melinated folk outside the boundaries and those inside like the media have 3 stations owned by 2 companies.  Your clownish comments are part of the US business model since 1555 when the first 'cargo' ship Jesus, docked on the East coast.......

But I digress.......

Wet field, possible burning cross(for lighting purposes of course), and LaneKiffinKelly Foreman playcalling, the Pirates of the Neches have a better than 50% shot of beating Central

Yes, digress to another thread that is on that topic.  There are plenty of BISD threads in the Locker Room. 

It's just the continuation of complaints of BISD from the non-melinated folk outside the boundaries and those inside like the media have 3 stations owned by 2 companies.  Your clownish comments are part of the US business model since 1555 when the first 'cargo' ship Jesus, docked on the East coast.......

But I digress.......

Wet field, possible burning cross(for lighting purposes of course), and LaneKiffinKelly Foreman playcalling, the Pirates of the Neches have a better than 50% shot of beating Central

so this guy right here can make comments about burning crosses and actually use the word white when describing people but if I say somethings like hey I'll drop off some watermelon and fried chicken for y'all I get called a racist. Wow. See what's wrong with America now a days. There's no such thing as black on white racism anymore. Just the poor poor black folk and there sensitive feelings.

so this guy right here can make comments about burning crosses and actually use the word white when describing people but if I say somethings like hey I'll drop off some watermelon and fried chicken for y'all I get called a racist. Wow. See what's wrong with America now a days. There's no such thing as black on white racism anymore. Just the poor poor black folk and there sensitive feelings.

I'm black and I like fried chicken.  Hate watermelon though....

We should have a cookout at the tailgate party ,Vpirate02.

Also this guy can point out your projecting on me.  So-called black on white racism is a lie used by white supremacist.  Anyway, I did speak favoritely(sp) about those Pirates beating Central.........

Here is my question.  Vidor has the worst parking in the district to me.  I've been there when cars from the visiting team were ticketed and threatened to be towed simply because they were parked on the side of the street in front of people's houses, despite facing the direction of the flow of traffic.  Will this be an issue again or has Vidor become a little more friendly on that aspect?  You can go to PN-G and Nederland, because of where the stadiums are, park in front of people's homes with no problem as long as you are not preventing them from coming and leaving...

Soulja, i hate watermelon too...I would be down for a cookout...but this turnaround isn't quite over.  I'll be there just before kickoff...

Hey BF, I've done the T/A thing to many times.  Why isn't there a law against having them during Texas HS football season?  It nears sacrilege IMO.  

Here is my question.  Vidor has the worst parking in the district to me.  I've been there when cars from the visiting team were ticketed and threatened to be towed simply because they were parked on the side of the street in front of people's houses, despite facing the direction of the flow of traffic.  Will this be an issue again or has Vidor become a little more friendly on that aspect?  You can go to PN-G and Nederland, because of where the stadiums are, park in front of people's homes with no problem as long as you are not preventing them from coming and leaving...

This is true. Very true.  Nederland and PN-G parking are just as bad, but the neighborhood folk and/or law enforcement never harrass anyone.