Central at Vidor 10/23/2015

BMTSoulja1

Back to the game at hand.....yes a wet field does cause for more difficulties in the run game and ball carrying, but doesn't it also make it harder to tackle big backs, especially when they have good tackle-breaking skills?

Nope.  Big back can't make a cut.  Defenders tackle low and the cleats actually give on wet grass.  You tackle Whaley low on dry turf and you get a separated shoulder. 

Back to the game at hand.....yes a wet field does cause for more difficulties in the run game and ball carrying, but doesn't it also make it harder to tackle big backs, especially when they have good tackle-breaking skills?

Good point.  And Whaley has already been described by some as trying to tackle a greased pig...

Edited by BMTSoulja1

It's only a problem if you are one.  I was amused by SFA's post.  But if I was a racist, white hater, then I probably would have responded like you did.

This was a clock management issue conversation, it had absolutely nothing to do with "white haters" until sfa made a comment. Because whites aren't the only ones who have an issue with the guy working the clock so there was no point in making that comment.  I'm very far from racist so that's no issue, but I'll also take up for my race when one slanders it. Anyone with any common sense or, any sense at all, will see I was very correct with the comments and categories I made in my original post. 

You know what's funny: a few years ago Ozen NEEDED a big win from Vidor in order to make the playoffs. Vidor didn't need the win as they already clinched a spot. But Vidor DID IT for those Panther kids. They thanked and embraced each other after the game, and even during the playoffs. Furthermore, the two teams shared workouts at each other's schools and the teams grew bonds. Racial barriers seemed broken....That was just a few years ago and Ozen is just as black as Central. My point is why in the hell do WE EACH keep going back in time. Now I understand why I took a break from "messysports.com"

This was a clock management issue conversation, it had absolutely nothing to do with "white haters" until sfa made a comment. Because whites aren't the only ones who have an issue with the guy working the clock so there was no point in making that comment.  I'm very far from racist so that's no issue, but I'll also take up for my race when one slanders it. Anyone with any common sense or, any sense at all, will see I was very correct with the comments and categories I made in my original post. 

it was a clock management convo until FOX made his usual BISD comment. Go back and look. Reading is fundamental. 

You know what's funny: a few years ago Ozen NEEDED a big win from Vidor in order to make the playoffs. Vidor didn't need the win as they already clinched a spot. But Vidor DID IT for those Panther kids. They thanked and embraced each other after the game, and even during the playoffs. Furthermore, the two teams shared workouts at each other's schools and the teams grew bonds. Racial barriers seemed broken....That was just a few years ago and Ozen is just as black as Central. My point is why in the hell do WE EACH keep going back in time. Now I understand why I took a break from "messysports.com"

I played on that team. And shook hands and talked to the ozen guys after the game, also worked out with them during summer. I'm far from raciest, Sfa made this an issue by singling out one race and no one corrected him and let him know that it was uncalled for so I took it into my own hands and I think what I said was okay.

I'm 100% okay with a vacation from the website if I'm kicked for what I've said. I'm not in the wrong for any comment I've made and I'll continue to speak on how I feel.

Then take it to the Locker room board on this site.   My comment was to stay on the topic of this thread and this is not it.

"white haters" lmao, not even surprised to hear some stuff like that. SFA85 This conversation was about time on a clock, not race. But you fit in perfectly with the 2015 black community. Funny the things you ppl can turn into a race issue, haha get a clue fool.

It's just the continuation of complaints of BISD from the non-melinated folk outside the boundaries and those inside like the media have 3 stations owned by 2 companies.  Your clownish comments are part of the US business model since 1555 when the first 'cargo' ship Jesus, docked on the East coast.......

But I digress.......

Wet field, possible burning cross(for lighting purposes of course), and LaneKiffinKelly Foreman playcalling, the Pirates of the Neches have a better than 50% shot of beating Central

Edited by SFA85