WOS vs HF

tennisbc

gonna be something like 55-28 WOS.  Horns D can't stop the Stangs, but HF offense is pretty good this year, and King is going to put up some points.

Nope, not even close. No way HF is as good as Silsbee and they were the only ones(besides Foster) to even sniff 4 TD's on WOS. They might get 7. Or I'll give them 14 with a late TD in the 4th with WOS 2nd string in. Game will be more like 49-7 or 42-7 if WOS shuts it down in the 4th. Could easily be in the 50's or more if not.

Edited by kicker

We'll see.  It just kinda sets up for one of those letdown games where WOS is going to win by a bunch but the other team has a really special player who can make some things happen in a lopsided loss.  But i've been wrong before, and i won't get my feelings hurt if i'm wrong again.

One player won't beat WOS. LaGrange found that out last year.

i never asked this but when did JK go out injured?  2nd half right?  If so you are 100% correct. And btw LG I saw was struggling with Caldwell even though JK was doing some work. I still say HJ was better than LG last yr, they just had 1 bad qtr (3rd qtr) 

i never asked this but when did JK go out injured?  2nd half right?  If so you are 100% correct. And btw LG I saw was struggling with Caldwell even though JK was doing some work. I still say HJ was better than LG last yr, they just had 1 bad qtr (3rd qtr) 

for 1 of the first times I agree with you BG. I was at that game. They were better than LG. HJ defense let them down. But I absolutely disagree with Dobbins comment about our game. And I believe Dobbins went down right before half. IMO, it wouldn't have mattered much if he played in the second half. Not sure if your trying to say they win if he doesn't get hurt or what.

Edited by kicker

for 1 of the first times I agree with you BG. I was at that game. They were better than LG. HJ defense let them down. And I believe Dobbins went down right before half in our game. IMO, it wouldn't have mattered much if he played in the second half. 

well duh, we met at that HJ game lol.  I agree in bold

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

And JK is their whole team this year so all anyone had to do is key in him. Last year they had the other kid that was just as nasty. Can't remeber his name. The team that I have been eyeing all year that is flying WAAAY under the radar is the Buffalos of Giddings. Look at their stats. They are legit. 

And JK is their whole team this year so all anyone had to do is key in him. Last year they had the other kid that was just as nasty. Can't remeber his name. The team that I have been eyeing all year that is flying WAAAY under the radar is the Buffalos of Giddings. Look at their stats. They are legit. 

# 5 Hutchinson was his last name

Edited by Kj Dad

yep, that's him. Thought he was going D1. Wonder what happened to him. He honestly looked better than JK toting the rock.

I thought the same thing about Hutchinson looking better than JK.  In last year game The Chain Gang was laying the Lumber to JK b4 he went down.

late 2nd quarter he went out,if I remember correctly score was 21-0

WOS 48 HF 7

Santa go back to your Tigers Thread and quit trying to be friendly.  You shouldn't never wanna post on a WOS Thread with the comment you said about our School and Kids.  Still too this day that comment don't sit well with me, Our Fans and Community. 

Edited by Kj Dad

Facts are facts bro. If you don't like it change it. I guess I can post where I wanna post when, where, and how I feel. Let me know when this this site is called www KJdadsports.com. I'm sure you don't like me and I feel the same. If your not making a remark to the game keep your comments to yourself. I said nothing to you. 

Facts are facts bro. If you don't like it change it. I guess I can post where I wanna post when, where, and how I feel. Let me know when this this site is called www KJdadsports.com. I'm sure you don't like me and I feel the same. If your not making a remark to the game keep your comments to yourself. I said nothing to you. 

I don't know you too not like you.  I just didn't like the fact you talk down on our school, and kids.  But then you wanna be friendly on a WOS Thread....  Lol.... The facts are that my kid makes great grades so I don't need to change that... An last time I check I was grown an can do and  say as I please.  But not one time you would ever hear me downgrade kids, unlike yourself.  You went from talking about a game to down grading our kids and school.  An you don't have to like me but you will respect me and my mind tho. Everytime you post in a WOS Thread I'mma read you your RIGHTS

Edited by Kj Dad