Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

Okay Ned fans, let's not be getting the big head over  the 5 years in a row, yall not Dayton and WOS, owning us or anything.

Still got 12 years to try and catch up.

Until then, just call us Ned's Daddy! 

Gotta start somewhere.

I tried to tell yall that we play very well on turf. I wouldnt miss this game for the world.

Your streak came against some very bad Ned teams. We have been beating very good PNG teams.

Yeah 2012  2-8 team was the bomb.

Turning on your own...I love it!  And don't give me that business...all I heard last year was that this png team was the team of teams and was gonna wipe the floor with the Dogs at our own house and end both the streak against Nederland as well as the undefeated district streak (which was still intact at that time)...so you guys certainly thought you had a good team last year (and you did)...in the past 5 years, each of the png teams have been pretty good with the 2012 exception.

Besides, this thread slipped to page 2, which isn't right on the day of MCM...had to put something out to move it back up!

And 12-3 for Nederland this century.

Edited by Razor

Turning on your own...I love it!  And don't give me that business...all I heard last year was that this png team was the team of teams and was gonna wipe the floor with the Dogs at our own house and end both the streak against Nederland as well as the undefeated district streak (which was still intact at that time)...so you guys certainly thought you had a good team last year (and you did)...in the past 5 years, each of the png teams have been pretty good with the 2012 exception.

Besides, this thread slipped to page 2, which isn't right on the day of MCM...had to put something out to move it back up!

:)

No one is turning on anyone. Several Bulldog fans have alluded to the fact that the only reason we are ahead in the series is because the Bulldogs didn't have good teams back then. So in retrospect, that would be Bulldog fans turning on 15 teams..lol

12 more years, better hope Coach N doesn't retire.

No one is turning on anyone. Several Bulldog fans have alluded to the fact that the only reason we are ahead in the series is because the Bulldogs didn't have good teams back then. So in retrospect, that would be Bulldog fans turning on 15 teams..lol

There were several blowouts and also several 1 point or 1 score games as well.

1983    PNG 28-7
1982    PNG 49-0
1981    PNG 12-0
1980    PNG 35-0
1979    PNG 14-9
1978    PNG 22-3
1977    PNG 35-14
1976    PNG 20-3
1975    PNG 28-6
1974    PNG 20-17
1973    PNG 29-6
1972    PNG 38-0
1971    PNG 51-13
1970    PNG 15-14
1969    PNG 20-19
1968    TIE 35-35

When yall sucked...yall REALLY sucked..lol

Ive noticed lately though, Dogs when the close games. When PNG wins, its usually by a lot.

(yes I've said something nice about Ned on the day of MCM)

You better hope that they score a lot of points then..  LOL

12 more years, better hope Coach N doesn't retire.

I'm no math major, but our rate of approach appears to be fairly steep.  Also, I'll take being behind in the overall series to enjoy the domination of the past two decades.  I wasn't around for much of the 92 years, so these last 20 have been SWEET.