Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

IMO.We have some great coaches. All they can do is put the team in situations to score,  but it's up to the players to execute. Not sure which year it was, but Indians were around the 5 yard line or closer and a run play was called and we were stuffed. Someone posted a pic and pointed out the hole that the line had opened up but the RB missed it. It was  one of the games with the meats of Ned. It showed the big one being stood up by 2 Indians. 

Everything happens fast and mistakes are made.

Our side 882.jpgWait let me get a magnifying glass...oh there it is...Neds side.

In case you forgot!

I still cant see it even with a magnifying glass lol :) thats a pretty sad visitors side for a school the size of  PNG ....but i guess thats why they call it home field advantage......Go Dogs!

Most of these games Ned's only been a TD better than us. Morse was tacked around the 3 yard line year. 3 yards and it would have been overtime. 

Play mistake free, disciplined football and We got this. Don't get drawn in to dogs yapping on the field.

We would love to win 50-0, but 7 will do. Truth is, most of the rivalry games are close. It's what makes them exciting.

Most of these games Ned's only been a TD better than us. Morse was tacked around the 3 yard line year. 3 yards and it would have been overtime. 

Play mistake free, disciplined football and We got this. Don't get drawn in to dogs yapping on the field.

didn't know we have to cover the points for it to count.