Dayton 41 Kingwood Park 35/Final

WOSgrad

A w is a w, good job Broncos. Let's put this win behind us and get to work for next week when we hand the coogs their first loss of the season.

G O   B R O N C O S !!!!!!!

Lol, you just played a tight one against KP using a backup running back. KP just had too many inopportune penalties. It was 36-0 at the half with Crosby. Crosby is going to roll. 

Lol, you just played a tight one against KP using a backup running back. KP just had too many inopportune penalties. It was 36-0 at the half with Crosby. Crosby is going to roll. 

yep, roll back down 90 with their first loss, scratching their heads wondering how they under estimated the Dayton Broncos. Broncos by 7, 34-27.

Well that was one long game. Not sure about a lot of the calls it felt like they would throw a flag and forget why. Never seen so many conferences and the inability to even spot a ball. There was no flow to this game at all. Oh well Dayton gets W and now has 8 days to prepare for Crosby and hopefully get healthy. Congrats to the kids and coaches.

Edited by bronco pride

We'll find a way to lose...lol We never beat Dayton.

I wouldn't worry about Dayton this year. They are not even close to what they were last year. All that talk is going to get really quiet next week. They better use all 8 days to prep and try not to get blown out by Crosby. What I want to see is Crosby to keep the starters in the full game and not start pulling them 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter like they have all year. That would be a long night for Dayton. 

I wouldn't worry about Dayton this year. They are not even close to what they were last year. All that talk is going to get really quiet next week. They better use all 8 days to prep and try not to get blown out by Crosby. What I want to see is Crosby to keep the starters in the full game and not start pulling them 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter like they have all year. That would be a long night for Dayton. 

I say win by as many as you can. Don't pull starters on our part. This isn't pee wee football if your team can run it up go for it. 

Edited by bronco pride

I say win by as many as you can. Don't pull starters on our part. This isn't pee wee football if your team can run it up go for it. 

Oh, they will, given the chance. Problem is, Crosby gets up so fast in the first half that Rio hits the breaks and stays healthy. That where te stays get a bit scewed. If Crosby was allowed to play all 4 quarters this year, they would be leading in all catigories. Believe that! Dayton will get their shot and I'm so glad it's in Dayton. I want both teams to play their hardest and come out injury free. Nothing like Texas High School Football! 

Oh, they will, given the chance. Problem is, Crosby gets up so fast in the first half that Rio hits the breaks and stays healthy. That where te stays get a bit scewed. If Crosby was allowed to play all 4 quarters this year, they would be leading in all catigories. Believe that! Dayton will get their shot and I'm so glad it's in Dayton. I want both teams to play their hardest and come out injury free. Nothing like Texas High School Football! 

I thought BH Crosby was 28-21 at halftime. But that doesn't matter Crosby deserves the pub they have got. Like you said nothing like Friday night football and I can't wait till next week.

Edited by bronco pride

Gets up 1st half like 28-21 over Bh,smh