Beaumont Central @ Nederland Predictions

Well I hate his/OC's playcalling.  Lumberton should've never been in the game.  If Whaley needs a blow, put his replacement in and continue to run down the Raider's throats.  I do hope Toby and Nem saw how Ozen racked up 500 yards in total O with 300 or so on the ground........

If not, Ned big and that would be a shame.....

THIS!!!

I just texted a buddy of mine the stats for the Ozen/Nedeland game and asked how did Ozen lose? Ozen over 500 yards of offense and held Nederland under 300 yards of offense.  

This will be the only one I miss this year.  Heading to Shreveport's Red River for Bass Champs fishing Championship Friday morning that I qualified for.  So someone needs to post some good updates...never mind, TVC will be giving those play by plays that I can't stand...

That's the reason I don't post updates much...  You been on top of it for a few years now.  But your right.  TVC is always on top of those Nederland games, play by play...

THIS!!!

I just texted a buddy of mine the stats for the Ozen/Nedeland game and asked how did Ozen lose? Ozen over 500 yards of offense and held Nederland under 300 yards of offense.  

that pick6 didnt help matters any, also the int after that bogus P.I. call on Ned. 

I love it how people don't understand how teams win with worse stats. It is the intangibles that don't make sense to everyone. Some people will use common opponents as a measuring stick. Didn't work last year and won't work this year. Individual match ups play a key role and how the coaches exploit them. So again, on paper looking at college offers and 40 yard dash times, central wins, but the field isn't made of paper. The game has to be played. I don't care if we give up 800 yards offense if we win. That is the stat that counts. 

If Tyler was averaging 8 or 9 yards per carry, then Ozen should've been limiting their passing attack anyways....

like I told you off here: I really didn't understand what Ozen was doing 2nd half, part of that was due to adjustments by Ned, controlling the clock by running the ball. Ozen got too cute IMO. Ned capitalized.